Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Food production bug

I think we have a bug in food production, the real food production does not match the number stated in farm house.
I have 18 lv 14 farmhouse each give 4710 food/hour. So in theory if my happiness is 100%, my total food production must be
18 x 4710 =  84780 food/hour. In fact I have 137% happiness, windmill lv 11 and some food production upgrades so the real food production must be higher but it is just 46020 wtf? Is it a bug?

Comments

• Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 222
    edited 27.09.2016
    the numbers were never anywhere near as high on how much food farms gave. probably either good games shit coding or their just trolling by changing the numbers for no reason, also as the developers mentioned bugs/glitches wont be fixed and they wont be updating the game
  • Sir Malcom (US1)Sir Malcom (US1) Member Posts: 1
    Having trouble with food, I just cannot keep up. I will get a large food number added from a quest and it goes into my food chart and is immediatley gone. I cannot figure this out. It says I am producing 6,5500 units and using about the same, is that an OK thing/ Just confused with the food tab.
    Sir Malcom
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    There were some changes to food production and consumption with one of the last updates that seems to have thrown off some of the numbers. Although we are not developing for web atm, I will still try to get a good answer for you guys on this.

-Popeye
  • Bow_Hunter (US1)Bow_Hunter (US1) Member Posts: 1
    Any answer on this yet Popeye?

Upgrading farms and it's giving less than half what the game says I am supposed to get, surely this isn't something that would be hard to fix? It's literally changes to one or two lines of code altering a not very complicated calculation!
  • Emelinda (US1)Emelinda (US1) Member Posts: 11
    My castle has 18 farms, all level 12 farms. producing 4005 per hour.each. calculating that is 18 x 4005= 72090.
    Add 10Percent for windmill = 79299 and i have 118 percent happiness. total production in the game is 30,361.This does not come close. Even with the food storage at 205,000 troops using 38972. There should be no way that the amount of food in storage should ever fall below 205,000, we are being robbed.  Please fix.
  • alicats (US1)alicats (US1) Member Posts: 1
    the numbers were never anywhere near as high on how much food farms gave. probably either good games shit coding or their just trolling by changing the numbers for no reason, also as the developers mentioned bugs/glitches wont be fixed and they wont be updating the game
    Well, if they're not going to fix the bugs, it seems counterproductive to continue playing or spending money. guess i'll use up my gems and find someplace else to waste time.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    The team is aware of the food numbers issue, and will get it fixed when resources are available. I do expect another bugfix in the future, but unfortunately I can not give you a timeline atm. I have been passing over any issues I notice posted in here, and will hopefully get them fixed soon.

-Popeye
  • P. Bog (US1)P. Bog (US1) Member Posts: 1
    Popeye,
      It is my experience that (actual) iron production is also calculating incorrectly - that is to say "not in agreement with the stats given in the info screens for production facilities).  This would suggest that ALL your algorithms are faulty.
  • verity (US1)verity (US1) Member Posts: 20
    but iron is the worst of all to come by. and I have done the calculations and I should have much more iron than I do.  it does not produce the iron it should.
Sign In to comment.