Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

problem logging in to legends of honor

bensolar (AU1)bensolar (AU1) Member Posts: 18
I cant log in, its been 3 days,australian server down,whats the problem,anyone know

Comments

• memo (AU1)memo (AU1) Member Posts: 3
    bensolar, no idea, same here with me, renya and minewarrior also have posted, have lodged a ticket Sun night but no reply, would like to know whats happening to fix the issue
  • Clobber (AU1)Clobber (AU1) Member Posts: 2
    Game stuffed Ben reason cant get on they blocking us from playing
  • bensolar (AU1)bensolar (AU1) Member Posts: 18
    Game stuffed Ben reason cant get on they blocking us from playing

yeah clobber,i don't see any Australian flag at all,i think they shut it down,so much for being loyal supporters to goodgames

bensolar, no idea, same here with me, renya and minewarrior also have posted, have lodged a ticket Sun night but no reply, would like to know whats happening to fix the issue

I am disappointed with goodgames,there was no warning at all,i can even log into u.s server
  • stuffuall (US1)stuffuall (US1) Member Posts: 14
    Goodgames have also taken away my choice of server, if I wanted to play on thEnglish server as I have friends there, too bad.
    Anyhoo hi to all you unfortunate players that have been ripped off yet again by googames + they want to put all thier resourses into the mobile version, realy how could that ever take off. Somebody in godgame management should try playing this game then they may see what the problems are.
  • Illusion (AU1)Illusion (AU1) Member Posts: 11
    #@*%$ is going on??? what has it been 2 weeks now???

This better be a server merge!!!
    i think they have wiped aussie server off the map illusion,no one can log in
    Goodgames have also taken away my choice of server, if I wanted to play on thEnglish server as I have friends there, too bad.
    Anyhoo hi to all you unfortunate players that have been ripped off yet again by googames + they want to put all thier resourses into the mobile version, realy how could that ever take off. Somebody in godgame management should try playing this game then they may see what the problems are.
    can u get into the u.s server stuffuall
    still no answer,i put money into this game not long before it was wiped,do i get refunded
  • memo (AU1)memo (AU1) Member Posts: 3
    u would think they would have had the nous to notify all the players as to what was happening a week in advance,  and if this is a temporary shutdown while they fix things approximately what time frame, just some idea.  It beggars belief how it was done!  From the forum, it is obvious, so many love this game and it has great potential, player interactions etc, please restore!  
Sign In to comment.