Discussion: Update 28.10.2015

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
Hey everyone. Please post any questions or feedback about our latest update in here. Now go out and crush your enemies to gain even more honor and become a true legend!!!

Regards,
Stan

Comments

• JumpmasterRT (US1)JumpmasterRT (US1) Member Posts: 1
    edited 28.10.2015
    I can't get into game now. Just has black screen.
  • Gabitis (US1)Gabitis (US1) Member Posts: 22
    same problem
  • I like the new build. The Honor Beacon will help a bit with the overwhelming task of getting to honor lv 14 and above. I really like the new lettering on the Marauders.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Hey guys, I just wanted ask if anyone is still having any issues getting into the game?

Stan
  • No probs getting in for me but am still frustrated with Heros freezing midway on long marches... :(
  • hyperionX (US1)hyperionX (US1) Member Posts: 2
    Just one thing, after playing for long time, like hours, game starts to lag, specially on the global map.
  • Abu Aladdin (US1)Abu Aladdin (US1) Member Posts: 2
    How to get honor points...travels all over the Kingdom...attacking Marauders of all different levels....."Nothing".....any help? ....Created "Units and "Unit-Boosters" for battle still not working toward points. Do you have to kill off your entire army in battle to get "Honor" ?
    Hey @hyperionX (US1) I would recommend clearing the cache from your browser regularly to keep the game performing as intended.

Stan
  • You don't get Honor from attacking Marauders.
  • GeorgeTheGreat (US1)GeorgeTheGreat (US1) Member Posts: 11
    What do you get for attacking Marayders?
    Hey @GeorgeTheGreat (US1) Attacking marauders can get you loads of important resources, currency and also experience points to build up your hero.

Stan
Sign In to comment.