Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Castle Defense

I have two Hero’s and each one can have around 600 units, give or take a few. If I have other units in my Castle that are not assigned to a Hero, will they fight without being assign to a Hero?

Best Answer

Answers

• AngryCatfish (US1)AngryCatfish (US1) Member Posts: 2
    is there any way to keep units from defending and ding when i sleep 
  • Messalina (US1)Messalina (US1) Member Posts: 5
    put your hero and army's just on the map, not on your castle, if you come online, you can put them back
  • Metal Tiger (US1)Metal Tiger (US1) Member Posts: 4
    If my Hero is exploring in the Cave, can my Castle be attacked?  I am asking this because for 3 hours while my Hero is in the Cave exploring, I don't want my Castle to be attacked and burn to the ground, and No I haven't purchased any Shield of Peace because they are really, really, so expensive I can't afford to buy even one for a few hours let alone for $29,000 GEMS (Plus) for 30 Days. I'm a new player and I've been attacked a couple of times and tired of having to rebuild and fix and repair, so how does one get a good foundation before getting attacked daily?  I like to know I'm investing in a Game that will be around for awhile and I'm waiting to see how this game goes.  Again, Please let me know if my Castle is safe while my Hero is exploring the Cave.  It seems unfair if this isn't the case.  Thanks! 
  • Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member Posts: 224
    If your hero is in the cave, he will not be defending. The units send with the hero will also not defend.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 322
    If your hero is in the cave, he will not be defending. The units send with the hero will also not defend.

But those units will be wounded/killed, according to the experience of  my friends.
  • kapn_jack (US1)kapn_jack (US1) Member Posts: 62
    ..btw your hero can b sent to the cave WITHOUT units & u will still bring back the same amount of g00dies :)
  • Metal Tiger (US1)Metal Tiger (US1) Member Posts: 4
    All I want to know is will my Castle be safe and not attacked while my Hero is in the Cave exploring.  Please, a simple YES or NO will suffice.  I do not understand the answer above.  Either Cave exploring will stop all attacks on my Castle and recruits, or it will not.  YES or NO?

Thanks!
  • Syvon (US1)Syvon (US1) Member Posts: 10
    Yes your castle can still be attacked
  • Lambency (US1)Lambency (US1) Member Posts: 8
    put your hero and army's just on the map, not on your castle, if you come online, you can put them back
    is that a good strategy?   can atk'rs totally wipe out your resources and destroy your castle if you have no defense?
  • Shafaet (US1)Shafaet (US1) Member Posts: 49
    is that a good strategy?   can atk'rs totally wipe out your resources and destroy your castle if you have no defense?
    Yes that is a good strategy, the lower Attack power you have allows you to blend in with the crowd of inactive players and people won't bother attacking you since they won't get enough honor, so loading up your heroes with your best troops and hiding them into the forest can save you from losing your valuable troops, it still doesn't mean that your gonna be completely safe because some people attack other with low AP too.
Sign In to comment.