Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Loophole HOW TO: Attack Low level without Honor loss

Want to blast a low level without losing a bunch of honor?

Right now theres a loophole you can make use of:

Step 1. Gather your troops
Step 2. Have a low level alliance member INITIATE the fight. 
Step 3. Use all your high lvl players troops to join
Step 4. NO HONOR LOSS.

*note the player you attack will gain honor from your troops, you will not. But you wont lose any either.

Comments

• lucky_x16 (US1)lucky_x16 (US1) Member Posts: 3
    I must be missing something here?
  • lucky_x16 (US1)lucky_x16 (US1) Member Posts: 3
    What is the point of attacking a player that is so much lower level than you are?
  • Sooper Dooper (US1)Sooper Dooper (US1) Member Posts: 14
    edited 28.12.2015
    Retaliation and to honor level lower level alliance members.
    You really shouldnt have to ask that.

At lvl 15-18 I was attacking lvl 20-24's that left their armies out for quests or other attacks, and winning, to get honor. Sometimes these lvl 20-24's would have 500 or 600k defense but I would build 700-800k attack power just to attack them and win even though i was lvl 15-18. Of course this pissed them off some lowly player would/could build so many and defeat them. It's not my fault they left themselves weak, but they would retaliate. Over and over and over by using this trick so that their low members could get honor and they could support them without losing any

And i'll tell you, I've not played the game since the 12th and I probably wont be coming back. When loopholes like this exist, theres no point in playing. Theres no point in having honor loss at all when you can circumvent it so easily. 

There really is no point to waste your time let alone money on this game when it the developers let this happen and refuse to fix it.
  • Drakius (US1)Drakius (US1) Member Posts: 70
    I don't think this is a loophole. You really can't have all different leveled guild mates in order for everyone to support each other, can you?
    Just to fill up the void below the post.
  • BLACK WIDOW7 (US1)BLACK WIDOW7 (US1) Member Posts: 46
    Besides weather a player is high or low level the fact that you use  other armies involved in the attack against 1 seriously if ya cant beat them yourself hahaha
    I was just attacked by million troop players with 3 different armies  in the attacked against me  1 player where is the honor in that  seriously  wow
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    edited 20.06.2016
    I don't really see this as a loophole as you are not gaining anything, and this means that the system is actually working. That being said, we will be introducing some new features soon that will offer more options when it comes to higher level players getting "revenge" attacks against lower level ones.

-Popeye
    Post edited by CM Popeye on
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 406
    edited 27.06.2016
    Just one question on not having allies help in an attack i have never been able to field  three heroes with a million points apiece or seen anyone do so, so with three heroes how would you beat any castle that has over a 2 million defense let alone a caste with a twenty six million defense?
    Post edited by Saimaidar (US1) on
  • LordWox (US1)LordWox (US1) Member Posts: 4

Step 4. NO HONOR LOSS.

*note the player you attack will gain honor from your troops, you will not. But you wont lose any either.
    Man it just shouldnt be allowed 3 levels either way up or down this little girl trick isnt happening lol

• cjthibod (US1)cjthibod (US1) Member Posts: 2
    Yeah, I get hit by level nines and a ton of other higher levels, with the level 9 initiating attack....it happens.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 322
    edited 19.06.2016

When I supported a low level player's attack on a low-level castle, I lost honor. Pretty sure there is no loophole there.

Original post is from way back in December, but they fixed it.

(Sometimes the loss of honor points is worth it, even though anyone who knows me knows I am not a burner. Some people just need to be taught a lesson.)

• joel87 (US1)joel87 (US1) Member Posts: 6
    loophole  some players have found away of cheating , super alliances  7-8 hives total 350-400 members protecting n living together, one member hits the others heal n rebuild we get hit every day not once but several times in one day who can compete against that power  it is clear that without the super alliances ,  they couldn't survive, idea break up the super alliances make only 2 hives form an alliance, n battle us n the old members of the super power wow fair, no loopholes for any one wow what an idea
  • Shafaet (US1)Shafaet (US1) Member Posts: 49
    loophole  some players have found away of cheating , super alliances  7-8 hives total 350-400 members protecting n living together, one member hits the others heal n rebuild we get hit every day not once but several times in one day who can compete against that power  it is clear that without the super alliances ,  they couldn't survive, idea break up the super alliances make only 2 hives form an alliance, n battle us n the old members of the super power wow fair, no loopholes for any one wow what an idea
    That made no sense, I recommend please go out and explore the game more first before making comments like these about the so called "Super" alliances, First of all you can't have more than 50 members in an alliance, it's just as clear as that, and if you mean alliances that have hives gathered together and are allies with each other then what's wrong about that? you can also create allies with other alliances and shift you're hive near them to stick beside each other.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 322
    That made no sense, I recommend please go out and explore the game more first before making comments like these about the so called "Super" alliances, First of all you can't have more than 50 members in an alliance, it's just as clear as that, and if you mean alliances that have hives gathered together and are allies with each other then what's wrong about that? you can also create allies with other alliances and shift you're hive near them to stick beside each other.

I wish you would take your own advice, "go out and explore the game more first before making comments."

At least look and see how much experience the players  you are responding to have, before assuming they have not explored the game.

• bryer (US1)bryer (US1) Member Posts: 4
    edited 03.08.2016
    actually joel there were 2 super hives...you were part of the first one.
    simply said, we made one too cause we wanted to fight your super hive
    now you guys split up...so there is only one super hive left.....
    waiting for you to get back together again :)

• BLACK WIDOW7 (US1)BLACK WIDOW7 (US1) Member Posts: 46

Step 4. NO HONOR LOSS.

Man it just shouldnt be allowed 3 levels either way up or down this little girl trick isnt happening lol

SERIOUSLY  that is only done   in the event   u are attacked  1st by them  then its ok ....defending an alliance member or allies / not  just  for the  hell of it 
  • Nyterose (US1)Nyterose (US1) Member Posts: 20
    One problem with this.  Low level attacks much higher player.  High levels join in.  The person being attacked has alliance mates support and get a message:  you will not get full honor as the attacker is too low.

THAT needs to change.  If the low level can initiate an attack the person being attacked, that alliance should not get that message.  If there is no honor loss in that situation for the attacker, the supporters should get full honor and not a message that is related to the attackers level.
Sign In to comment.