Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

WAR!!

It seems that we have our first all out war going on.
Knights Templar's leader Smokey has been AWOL for a couple of weeks.  Their leadership has been declining despite my attempts before being asked to leave for hurting some feelings.
The leader of Obsidian Order and KT have been working on an agreement to spar with each other on the weekend.  OO called it off for this weekend.  Unfortunately the leaders of KT never passed along the information and burned a few OO players.  They claimed that it was simply a miscommunication, but the leaders of OO saw it as a continuing attacks that are claimed to be accidental.
The leaders in OO conferred with other alliance leaders and decided that they wanted some pay back for the continued disrespect and hits on their players.  It lined out to be OO & BoS & Peaceful against KT & Golden.  I'm sure more will be joining in soon.
So pick your side and join the fun.  The time for chest thumping is over.  It's now time to show your mettle and earn your honor.

Comments

• NooBenSteiN (US1)NooBenSteiN (US1) Member Posts: 103
    edited 13.12.2015
    "Before being asked to leave for hurting some feelings?"  That's not correct at all...
    You got mad at me for attacking "your" farms and then you got mad because a lot of us were rebuilding after attacking other players and we couldn't do what you wanted us to do.  You are the only person who got their feelings hurt.  Nobody here has ever put "their own agendas ahead of the alliance" but sometimes we did things without begging you for permission first...  The only reason I left the alliance was to get as far away from you as possible.

And this is what Tellgryn and Nancy Getek had to say about today's "event"...

• Curly Fries (US1)Curly Fries (US1) Member Posts: 3
    Tellgryn is saying one thing and doing something else.
  • Templar (US1)Templar (US1) Member Posts: 86
    So, why did you leave this time Noob?
    I heard that you blamed this whole war on me, figures.  
    Please tell everyone why I was asked to leave the alliance.  You know that I was asked to leave because Smokey was gone and everyone was doing whatever they wanted.  I tried to organize everyone, but nobody wanted to listen to me.  I was labeled as a trouble maker simply because you all didn't like the way I put things into perspective for you.
  • STITCH (US1)STITCH (US1) Member Posts: 7
    edited 13.12.2015
    well since you claimed several times in alliance chat in caps that your are  NOT a  leader in this alliance why would anyone pay attention to you. I would say that is on you for making it perfectly clear that you were not a leader and didn't want the responsibility, again I ask why would anyone listen to you especially when you lose your temper and start accusing everyone else of having personal agendas. Alot of things were said in the heat of the moment. and maybe some regret what was said and some may not. If I offended you I am sorry that was not my intent. I was just stating the facts as I knew them and from others that had been a part of the whole conversation as you openly admitted that you had not been a part of the entire conversation about mogul.
  • Templar (US1)Templar (US1) Member Posts: 86
    Claiming a title and earning respect are two separate things.   Men don't follow titles, they follow others that they respect.
    I lost my temper once on Raistlin, because he pulled a cowardly move when I sent 3 heroes to protect him from burning.  He pulled his troops so he could go hit Mogul for more points.  I will always put another player before points any day.
    I left before I got out of control, I have PTSD you know.  Getting angry is a pretty common side effect.  Once I had calmed down, Smokey invited me back and said that Raistlin was wrong for what he did.
    I laid low until I saw everyone out hitting mauraders and beating up on smaller alliances for the tournament points, while one of our members got burned.  Why?  The same reasons all the time....   I'm rebuilding, I'm too far, or AFK.  You put yourselves before the alliance and yes, that upset me.
    I was offered the #2 spot and turned it down.  Like I said, people follow leaders, not titles.
    So, why did you leave this time Noob?
    I heard that you blamed this whole war on me, figures.  
    Please tell everyone why I was asked to leave the alliance.  You know that I was asked to leave because Smokey was gone and everyone was doing whatever they wanted.  I tried to organize everyone, but nobody wanted to listen to me.  I was labeled as a trouble maker simply because you all didn't like the way I put things into perspective for you.
    My reasons for leaving are my reasons.  I do not need or want your approval.

Whatever you heard about me blaming anyone for anything is irrelevant.  If I have any reason to blame anyone I will be man enough to say it directly to them.

As for the rest - it is all childish drama.  Grow up.
  • Blitzburgh (US1)Blitzburgh (US1) Member Posts: 7
    Curly lets go back to the  very 1st event we was to have, your clan hit us  hard  then called off event hours later before we could respond to your attacks. I didnt like that nor did any from our clan, so here we are again with more event BS because your leader never responded to affirm the event details but you expect us to once again sit on our hands and allow your clan to attack us with no response from us ? We have heard enough excuses of why there was miscues in the event and have lost any respect from your clan when you all never even cared to offer up anything to resolve the hits on us. Thats my 2 cents on this.
    we welcome the attacks. we are happy that you guys are fighting back. if you were attacked during the truce times well that was wrong but it wasn't the whole alliance doing it. The majority of us were happy to honor the terms of truce and only attacked during the war time period. But from the sounds of things there were parties on both sides who no longer wanted the truce. I for one do not believe in the constant burning of players as I have been able to realize it will drive people away from the game as it has done. Both sides feel the same that they were wronged.Hopefully we can return to the arrangement we had.
    I even approached your leader to ask the rest of you guys if any were interested in a 1 for 1 attack during non truce times. The deal I pitched was 1 hero attacks with grade 1 units no burning, I never recieved a response of any type from him. 
    And as for you templar I know about your condition and I respect it. You will see things the way you perceive them to be and the rest of us will see them the way we perceive them to be. Your right in your mind and we are right in our minds. Apparently we can not overcome these perceptions so good luck and thanks for your service to our great nation>
  • Nomickk (US1)Nomickk (US1) Member Posts: 5
    I just got done talking to Smokey our leader. He was in a bad motorcycle accident, and is currently in the hospital. 
    Fyi for anyone taking templar's side. He has contact with smokey in the real world. He knew that smokey was in an accident a couple days ago, before this war of templars started.
    He took advantage of someone in the hospital. 

That speaks volumes of what kind of person templar is. choose his side or not. at least you know what kind of douc.... person he is.

low templar, lowest thing I have seen a person do in a long time.
    When I go, I want to go like my grandfather, peaceful and sleeping. Not kicking and screaming, like the passengers of his horse carriage.  :o
    This has nothing to do with him being in the hospital ( which I am sorry about that and hope he is ok and heals fast) This is about Obsidian order getting hit by KT without us even knowing it was coming because we received no confirmation of event details, Day one when we started this event  KT hit us hard then called off the event not long afterwards which was total BS, but we took as a grain of salt. So here we are results of another event  snaffoo and we are done with listening to excuses of why this and why that and are hitting back. We dont plan on stopping because we know if shoe was on other foot you all wouldnt stop. We honored every agreement we had with you and got NOTHING in return.
    edited 15.12.2015
    you claim all these things but we haven't seen any screen shots from any of your guild. yet we have supplied some. you state our guild called it off but give no name of who. It wasn't smokey, I asked him. I have read your posts and you guys state this and that, yet make no specifics, just general accusations. 

Also we didnt break the alliance, you guys did, and in a pretty underhanded way. Your leader lied to us saying there was no attacking going on that day with an agreement with smokey. Yet smokey said the conversation never happened. We have had an agreement with your guild to attack each other on sat 6am pst to 6pm pst. and its been going fine for a month. 

What about BoS we had a no hit with them, and they broke the alliance with us at the same time, you guys stood next to each other attacking us. 

Someone has been lying to you guys. At this point you guys are to upset to care about it, your going to keep attacking us till you run out of steam, fine whatever. In the future you will find out we been honest and honorable with you guys, and people in your own guild and your guild leader are the ones who have been lying to you. Have fun :)

:edit: on a side note its interesting that the op of this thread is the same person who was booted from our guild 3 times. and now sides with our most active opposition. A day later OO and BoS attack us. 

Also Golden was not part of this war, as the op calls it. There was one person there, with the Golden guild tag. 
    Post edited by Nomickk (US1) on
    When I go, I want to go like my grandfather, peaceful and sleeping. Not kicking and screaming, like the passengers of his horse carriage.  :o
    edited 15.12.2015
    ok spin master you can talk it how ever you choose the fact remains we are sick of the bs from KT and its not our fault your clan is in disarray due to lack of what seems to be leadership, as for screenshots sorry didnt think we needed them for what was a so called no hit clan that we was working with peacefully. I guess the fact you keep screenshots shots shows you had to cause before the fact to have them. I know what happened i was here for it and have no reason to fabricate anything over some pixels. 

Edit: as for Golden getting hit we know you are sister clan to KT right there is enough for me I dont know about anyone else.
    Post edited by Blitzburgh (US1) on
    For what it's worth. . .

The "server war(s)" were never really properly set up to begin with - and in all fairness we should all be willing to accept our fair share of responsibility.

I never really thought they were a very good idea and my suggestion was to keep the truce and allow individual players to swap honor when and if they wanted, as long as it remained 1-on-1.  And originally, I thought the idea was to have a simple friendly war rather than try to burn every opponent for 24 hours straight...

I do not know how or why, but there was a lot of miscommunication - the war was on, the war was off, the war started, the didn't start yet - but when we were given the command to go we went.  Most of us had no idea you were not ready and I do apologize for my part in that.  If anyone feels like they "owe me one" or two (three???) please feel free to PM me and I will port near you so we can move forward.

Happy Hunting
    NooBenSteiN
    Thats ok we see the only way they can beat use is to coin 50 million in troops... lol
    ok spin master you can talk it how ever you choose the fact remains we are sick of the bs from KT and its not our fault your clan is in disarray due to lack of what seems to be leadership, as for screenshots sorry didnt think we needed them for what was a so called no hit clan that we was working with peacefully. I guess the fact you keep screenshots shots shows you had to cause before the fact to have them. I know what happened i was here for it and have no reason to fabricate anything over some pixels. 

Edit: as for Golden getting hit we know you are sister clan to KT right there is enough for me I dont know about anyone else.

you said " I guess the fact you keep screenshots shots shows you had to cause before the fact to have them."

that makes no sense, we started keeping the screenshots, because you guys started attacking us with two different guilds at the same time, in force. As far as BoS we didnt have a sat event with, just your guild we did. 
    Were you aware of the sat event? I have looked on your clan page, and have never seen mention of it, which is your leaders fault. We had our info up.

It really comes down to you guys are just pissed off and looking for anything for an excuse, and this statement proves it: "
    Edit: as for Golden getting hit we know you are sister clan to KT right there is enough for me I dont know about anyone else." 

Our Ex-guildie gave you all the bs he could come up with to get you guys fired up. So you all would come after us, so he could get his revenge.

As I said though, give it time you will see that i speak the truth.

edited 15.12.2015
    so you must wonder why we would be pissed off eh ? there had to be a reason correct? but oh yeah you all did nothing what so ever and are all saints so you all call in coiners to try to take us down but failed so far, even with your efforts of coining 50 million worth of troops, Goes to show where your fortitude is eh?  We knew there was talks of  changing event details but your leader never confirmed that all details was accepted and agreed upon HOW many time does this need to be said for you all to understand.????? SMOKEY never confirmed to us that you all agreed with the new event guidelines, and our-side had no idea it was even still a go. 
    lol "calling in coiners" and "coining 50 million worth of troops". that is pretty funny. You toss all these stats around, without any proof. Smokey hasn't been on, and he is the only one that can invite people into the guild.
    I was the most recent one invited into the guild, and I have not spent one dime on this game yet. 

First I would like to ask what exactly your talking about when you say changing event details? Clearly there is miscommunication here, and lots of it. 

If your talking about the saturday event I described earlier, The last 2 saturdays went just fine, we attacked you guys and you guys attacked us. After sunday morning, we didnt attack each other.
    There were and have been mistakes on both sides blitz we acknowledge that. If you think you got the short end of the stick that is your perception of events. 

and as for noob's post I agree with it 100%. the contiuious burning is bull. 
    the worst part of this all was that there was no attempt to make things right after any of the errors, we was to just have to eat the losses and be quiet and that didnt sit well with us. 
Sign In to comment.