Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

accept alliance promotion.

how do u accept promotion to alliance leader

Comments

• SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    I dont think there anyway to do that yet...
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • JoeyBishop (US1)JoeyBishop (US1) Member Posts: 30
    I think that if the main leader leaves the alliance, that the next highest level player is then promoted to leader. I'm not 100% certain.
    If you can read this, you are not illiterate.

https://lohallies.wordpress.com/
  • SadalMelik (US1)SadalMelik (US1) Member Posts: 1
    Can Alliance Members give resources or to one another ? 
  • Drakius (US1)Drakius (US1) Member Posts: 70
    Not as of right now.
    Just to fill up the void below the post.
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    There isnt a way yet but the game dev knows that is something we want to help other alliance members. Just hold on...
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • Groot (US1)Groot (US1) Member Posts: 9
    May I make a suggestion... Yes, passing resources to another sounds like a good idea. Many times I wished I could have done the same thing. There are time I am maxed out in resources. Not many, but there are times. I wished I could have left an Easter egg out in the battle field. I could have retrieved it later when needed.

The other thing about leaving an Easter egg. It's fair game to everyone. Should someone run across it. Meaning they stop for a moment for what ever reason on that spot, It's theirs. Not just running across it, marching for an attack on someone else. But literally stopped on the spot for a short period of time. They would get it regardless of whether they wanted it or not. This could add another edition of dynamics to the game.

An example would be you left an Easter egg somewhere. You can tell a team mate to go get it. Or you can setup Easter eggs for a planned attack. There are many dynamics this could play in the game.

Something to think about.

Thank you
    --
    I am Groot!

• As for leader the game picks no matter your level it just picks I was promoted to leader, In the morning I wake up, Login and I see "hey boss whats you 1st command" I am thinking who the hell is he talking too. I type what oh's boss hit enter and bam it appears I am leader and thee are 5 maybe 6 more higher in level, after a few days I have to step down due to my other online games and couldn't be there for the members. had to say guild wars and pirates tides of fortune take more of my time...
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 322
    The game picks the next leader based on seniority in the alliance. But now you can choose who will lead after you, just select your deputy.
  • Shafaet (US1)Shafaet (US1) Member Posts: 49
    The game picks the next leader based on seniority in the alliance. But now you can choose who will lead after you, just select your deputy.
    But what if there are 5-6 Deputies? and most of them are around the same level and are really active? who would be the one to be granted the title of the alliance Leader if the old Leader leaves the clan/gets inactive?
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 322

It doesn't matter which of the deputies becomes leader. If they do not want it, they can appoint someone else.

Sign In to comment.