No sound

I have no sound in my game none at all. How do it get it turned on??

Comments

• SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    I have no sound in my game none at all. How do it get it turned on??
    Sadly there isnt sound in the game. Bump some Justin Bieber.
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • Ironhead (SKN1)Ironhead (SKN1) Member Posts: 25
    This game have so many issues it shouldn't be released,but i guess greed is something that come first.
    This game have so many issues it shouldn't be released,but i guess greed is something that come first.
    Yeaa I would love JB music. LOL
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    You are aware that nobody is forcing you to play @Ironhead (SKN1) , right? Blink twice if you need help ;)

-Popeye
  • Ironhead (SKN1)Ironhead (SKN1) Member Posts: 25
    CM Popeye said:
    You are aware that nobody is forcing you to play @Ironhead (SKN1) , right? Blink twice if you need help ;)

-Popeye
    When will it be sound in the game? 

-Ironhead-
    CM Popeye said:

-Popeye
    When will it be sound in the game? 

-Ironhead-
    They need to make a good song. Something like Leonardo award given to him woah!
    I am not 100% sure they will ever put sound into the browser version. Our data shows an overwhelming percentage of players immediately turn all sound off in browser games.

-Popeye
    CM Popeye said:
    I am not 100% sure they will ever put sound into the browser version. Our data shows an overwhelming percentage of players immediately turn all sound off in browser games.

-Popeye
    But some Kayne West wouldn't be bad hehehe
    Who's Kanye West?

-Popeye
    CM Popeye said:
    Who's Kanye West?

-Popeye
    OMG.... Popeye my brain can't take you not knowing who he is. Grrrr This is what you do go to youtube. Search Kanye West. Popeye LOL
  • Smithbeck (US1)Smithbeck (US1) Member Posts: 19
    edited 04.03.2016
    I'll put myself out there.  I personally do not like a soundtrack playing in the background while playing a game.  Everyone has different musical tastes.  BUT, it would be nice to have different tones for different things.  A tone for the beginning of an attack, a tone for a build finish, tones for along those lines.  Sometimes one must walk away from the PC (to do something other then watch numbers roll or heroes take a long march) but an alert would be helpful to bring you back quick if something starts to happen or ceases to happen....  see what happens when the server goes down, I get talkative...
    I'll put myself out there.  I personally do not like a soundtrack playing in the background while playing a game.  Everyone has different musical tastes.  BUT, it would be nice to have different tones for different things.  A tone for the beginning of an attack, a tone for a build finish, tones for along those lines.  Sometimes one must walk away from the PC (to do something other then watch numbers roll or heroes take a long march) but an alert would be helpful to bring you back quick if something starts to happen or ceases to happen....  see what happens when the server goes down, I get talkative...
    I like that a sound playing when i finish a batch of troops :)
  • Praezius (US1)Praezius (US1) Member Posts: 2
    Was curious about the lack of sound... thought I was going gradually insane, until I tapped my music.  Whew.  Good game, though.
    Was curious about the lack of sound... thought I was going gradually insane, until I tapped my music.  Whew.  Good game, though.
    LoL
  • Herne62 (GB1)Herne62 (GB1) Member Posts: 2
    OK, so now you've added music and no way to turn it off? It's AWFUL!!!!!!!!

The option to mute the music is found in the options menu. If you have lower resolution, it will only show up by sliding the menu bar over as seen below.

-Popeye
Sign In to comment.