Low Honor while attacking

Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member Posts: 224
edited 27.03.2016 in Technical Support
I just want something clarified,

if I attack someone that is high enough level to award me honor. But one of his alliance members thats a lower level, too low (i'd loose honor if I attack him)

Do I get honor for the troops he's defending another player with? (the higher lvl player that I am attacking)

Cause I noticed that when I am defending one of my allies, and the attacker is too low I get no honor. 

Comments

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    When supporting in defense, the honor rules no longer apply. This means you will not lose honor when helping to defend against an attacker that is out of your level range.

-Popeye
  • Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member Posts: 224
    CM Popeye said:
    When supporting in defense, the honor rules no longer apply. This means you will not lose honor when helping to defend against an attacker that is out of your level range.

-Popeye
    That you do not lose honor, is correct. but you also dont gain honor from defending against them, which seems off.
    Yeah @Jillian (NL1) This is a mechanic I feel will be tweaked a bit as we move forward.

-Popeye
    Also, how does it work when you attack someone thats honorable ? if a low player assists in defending, will you get honor for his troops?  i've had some battles in which i was surprised at how little honor I got for what I killed.
    Getting support in an attack should not effect the amount of honor you get for the battle. Honor is calculated based on the type/number of troops, as well as the level of the defender. When you get a lower amount of honor for attacking a higher ranked player, it usually just means they did not have a full defense set up.

-Popeye
    Thanks for clarifying that no one reads around here. 

i'll try to break it down

Attacker A is the high leveled attacker.(me)
    Defender B is the high leveled defender
    Defender C is the low leveled defender (supporting the defending castle) (he is low enough leveled that he'd be dishonorable for attacker A)

Attacker A attacks Defender B. Defender B has 1000 troops in his castle. i get (just random number) 1000 honor.

Now I attack Defender B again, he has 1000 troops again. But now Defender C supports him when i attack him. He's supporting with, 1000 troops.

Attacker A still wins the battle. but he still gets 1000 honor.

This is what i've seen happening at some points
    The supporters troops do not count towards honor for that battle. I think I misunderstood the question, sorry about that.

-Popeye
Sign In to comment.