Discussion: Update 01.06 - Equiment Fit for Heroes!

Comments

• BLACK WIDOW7 (US1)BLACK WIDOW7 (US1) Member Posts: 46
    CM Popeye said:
    @Loi (DE1) Don't go telling people how to log out. =)

-Popeye
                                         I'm always logged in here & in the game it makes it soooo much easier!!! 
    Please let us know asap when the ability to  unequip, the armor  won   for rewards also can we switch them around,this definitetly should be an option
           thanks  
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Please let us know asap when the ability to  unequip, the armor  won   for rewards also can we switch them around,this definitetly should be an option
           thanks  
    I will let you guys know as soon as I do. This will be coming into the game very soon!

-Popeye
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 225
    Hoping they fix the upgrading glitch soon, think they fixed the storehouse one..maybe but the farm windmill moat..all still glitched probably the barracks too...
  • Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member Posts: 224
    Hoping they fix the upgrading glitch soon, think they fixed the storehouse one..maybe but the farm windmill moat..all still glitched probably the barracks too...
    I've been avoiding upgrading anything but farms for a week now. Waiting for the final word that it has been fixed.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    I will let you guys know as soon as we have rolled out a fix for this issue.

-Popeye
  • MightyMouse (AU1)MightyMouse (AU1) Member Posts: 1
    I'm running more than 1 a/c, a few times I've had "an error occurred" when trying put a piece of equipment to a hero, it happened 5 mins ago and I reloaded the game and the sword is no longer there :(
  • Nyterose (US1)Nyterose (US1) Member Posts: 20
    I just got an anvil but I see no location to make equipment?  Can someone explain this to me?
  • If you have your hero equipped with a piece of equipment click on that piece of equipment you will see the upgrade button turn from gray hit the upgrade icon and it will use your anvils.

I just started the game and there is no equipment available that I can see.  None of the military buildings allow you to make equipment either.
  • you win equipment in the tournaments found in the tent outside your castle wall

ok.  Current tournament has no equipment.  But I will keep looking.  Thanks for the help.  I have in the double digits now anvils.
  • Aeneid (GB1)Aeneid (GB1) Member Posts: 4
    Where can I see how many anvils I have?
  • AlexHU (HU1)AlexHU (HU1) Member Posts: 37
    edited 28.08.2016
    Aeneid (GB1) mondta:
    Where can I see how many anvils I have?
    Go to your equipment then select an item, click "upgrade" and you can see your anvils, leathers, etc on the top
  • Shekaias (US1)Shekaias (US1) Member Posts: 3
    CM Popeye said:
    Legends! Go ahead and post any thoughts or questions regarding our latest update in here. Now get back to fighting!!!!

-Popeye
    Since the past update I notice yet another series of bugs, it's a never ending battle!  Why I get the impression that we are playing Beta software not properly tested before released to the public?
    Well there is an issue of both the most Southern Tower lowering itself to level 1 and farms previously at level 15 to 12 and 13 at random.
    Also: I killed dragons so what?  I got a few leather but it is nowhere to be found!
    Killing some mountain raiders gained me 'anvils" so where are they and what are they good for?
    Bad bad bad work
  • Shekaias (US1)Shekaias (US1) Member Posts: 3
    Yet another bug: the send resources does not work (at random)

• AlexHU (HU1)AlexHU (HU1) Member Posts: 37
    edited 29.08.2016
    Today we cant login to Turpiurfi!
    We kicked it from the alliance. We tried attack it.

I tried to support the battle.

NO ONE OF OUR MEMBERS CAN SUPPORT THE BATTLE! I LOST 1466 IV GUARDSMAN, GIVE IT BACK TO ME! ITS UNFAIR, IT WAS MY 6 HOUR TRAINING TIME!I ALSO SEND A TICKET, PLEASE ANSWER!

• Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335
    If someone leaves the alliance (or is booted) you may need to refresh your browser before you can treat it as an un-allied player. Just for future reference.
  • Gorlock (US1)Gorlock (US1) Member Posts: 52
    Didn't know where to put this, was looking for a new discussion button but did not find one, anyway.

Why don't you add where other players can send you gems?? We get where alliance attack us in error and there is no pay back for it. If you added it where players could send other players troops, resources or gems would be nice.

Just something to look into.

Thanks Gorlock
    you win equipment in the tournaments found in the tent outside your castle wall

Why  did  the   game   change  it   from   top   50  for winning equipment to  top  5  seriously??????   
Sign In to comment.