Follow Legends of Honor on Twitter @legendsofhonor and me @CM_Popeye

Discussion Regarding Major Changes

Comments

• Thor odinson (US1)Thor odinson (US1) Member Posts: 10
    I have invested a lot of coin into my knights trying to level them up to high levels, that took a LOT of coin and time. And while at the old heal/recruiting time, I could heal them up fast and go back out attacking other players, and supporting my alliance members in combat. Now they take 40 minutes to heal. And a very long time to recruit them also.So I had to dump them, now I am working with horsemen. Because of this bad decision I was forced to trade out good units for poor ones. Is this fair? No! I put much time and coin into my knights to make them good and I should be able to enjoy them. Change the times back! When I first started playing this game the attack times were 2-7 minutes, the heal/recruit times were short, and the game was fun. I thought to myself, "yes, this is going to be one of my favorite pastimes." And I was hooked on the game. And I grew very quick in the game. But now, the game is boring and slow. Developers change things back to normal!
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 217
    edited 28.06.2016
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I am working on a statement that will give you a clear picture of what is happening now with the game. I appreciate you being patient with me as what I have to say is quite important for all of us. No worries at all about the game though, Legends is definitely here to stay! I will post the statement by tomorrow.

-Popeye 
    I sincerely hope that you're announcement tomorrow doesn't disappoint all of us. Otherwise, you guys may find yourselves with a severe lack of players.

Edit: I hope you reconsider what you said in the other thread about these changes being here to stay. If you've seriously taken all this feedback with just a grain of salt, then clearly words will not make a difference. Don't take all that has been said lightly, and don't think the players that have posted will be the only ones quitting. This update will kill you're game entirely, don't make that mistake.
  • stewen (US1)stewen (US1) Member Posts: 10
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I am working on a statement that will give you a clear picture of what is happening now with the game. I appreciate you being patient with me as what I have to say is quite important for all of us. No worries at all about the game though, Legends is definitely here to stay! I will post the statement by tomorrow.

-Popeye

this is krap! you have heard nothing but negative comments, lost people playing, AND YOU OFFER TO POST A STATEMENT  --  TOMORROW.  I don't care if you appreciate our patience, because we are all out of it.  if I logon tomorrow morning & things have not been rolled back or improved in some other way to make the game fast paced and challenging I am gone!
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 406
    Okay was just attacked in Ice Storm Mountains and hit until castle was burned and I had exhausted all troops in retaliation while my attackers keep increasing their troop counts.

My shield of peace will last less than 8 hours with my attacker and his ally having teleported their castles in it is doubtful I will have any chance to rebuild before I am attacked again and burned again.

The new longer troops times mean that only players willing to pour money into this game will be able to stay competitive so you are telling us if we want to play your game we are going to have to pay and pay and pay and pay. Thank  you for showing us your true selves.
  • john2013 (US1)john2013 (US1) Member Posts: 22
    Looks like everyone is going to leave this game in search for a better faster paced one.
    After all the money poured into this game thats a shame.
    Also popeye said on another section of the forum that the changes are here to stay.
    That means we are not going to stay!
    SAD WASTE OF MONEY! >:)
  • Thor odinson (US1)Thor odinson (US1) Member Posts: 10
    Popeye I don't understand why the game hasn't been changed back to normal yet. Haven't you shown the developers this, have you told them to look at all of these negative comments? Have they seen all the players leave? If they have not seen this, then you need to shown them asap. If they have seen this, then the developers need help cause they are crazy for ignoring all of this.
    This whole situation reminds me of Gordon Ramsey on Kitchen Nightmares or Hotel Hel. You know how in just about every episode Gordon has to deal with a restaurant owner who doesn't want to change the way they are running things, even though they are thousands of dollars in debt, and Gordon has to keep saying "This isn't going to work. If you don't change, then your restaurant will close." And at the end of the show, if they listened to Gordon, then they will prosper. However if they ignore his advice, then their restaurant closes shortly after. This situation here is just like what Gordon has to deal with. So developers listen to us, cause we are Gordon Ramsey and we are saying that this isn't going to work. You can either listen to us, and return the game back to normal, and prosper, or you can ignore us and this game will soon perish.
    This decision, and ignoring us "is illogical" (Mr. Spock).
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 406
    edited 29.06.2016
    Okay second castle burned today looks like I have seven hours and some minutes to try and recruit and heal up an army in Dark Marshes so two kingdoms lost and no idea if i will be able to successfully defend them any time soon with the longer healing and recruiting times.

I guess I will have to try and build up my High Kingdom Castle and hope for the best.

At least peasant militia still recruit fast enough to get a few thousand up during the longer battle times.

I may have to quit the game simply because I can no longer defend myself unless I become a wallet warrior.
  • Cerjio (US1)Cerjio (US1) Member Posts: 46
    Popeye, I hope you are considering us very seriously because you guys might be the ones that made the game but we play it and without a very good answer from you, I can see a lot of people and just not the ones that have said something in this forum leaving.  Even some of that is in my alliance is already about to leave and the only way to stop them from leaving is you guys fixing a wrong that needs to be righted.
  • steel101 (US1)steel101 (US1) Member Posts: 15
    edited 01.07.2016
    want more gems...make the game quicker not slower
    Post edited by steel101 (US1) on
  • Lady Blues (US1)Lady Blues (US1) Member Posts: 8
    My thoughts on the latest game upgrades and the stupidity of it all:

I really liked this game when it started, it was fun and adventerous. Time has proven the developers are just money hungry, not caring about the people that just wanted a fun no stress game to play. The coiners or fat wallets and the developers have ruined it for alot of us, me included.

The long heaing times, the so called updates that don't work right, inflicting new updates with new problems before fixing the old problems, the cheats and hacks being allowed to be used, the constant burnings, the large honor losses, no way to put an account in vacation mode, the lousy mail interface, the constant refreshes are just a very few of the problems.

The coiners and hackers should have been forced to use a server just for those who don't, won't or can't by their very nature play a slower paced fair game.

The game had good potential until you got greedy, to bad all you could see was the bottom line and not the bigger picture. I am done with this game and will NEVER play another GG studios game because of this.

I intently dislike the platitudes and lousy support within this game. The paltry resources and gems given by support over the major troop disappearances and other in game issues is disheartening.

All I can say now is that I am very grateful for all the friends I've made playing this game and hope to keep in contact with them.
    @Lady Blues (US1)  I couldn't disagree with you there.  Atm with 116 being healed it will take 1 hour to do.  That is way to long to heal them.  That is sad.  Atm, I'm only attacking inactives and npcs because it takes way to long to heal military.
  • LORD JEFFREYS (US1)LORD JEFFREYS (US1) Member Posts: 17
    POPEYE waiting on that statement you said you was going to give a statement by tomorrow been waiting all day if you was going to wait till tomorrow should a said so instead of saying by tomorrow.the game is dead at the moment nothing happening no attacks no hits today everyone is waiting on ur official announcement.
    Honestly, the only thing I'm doing atm is making sure my army doesn't starve.  Other than that, I'm loosing fear and honor so yeah Popeye might want to start listening to your players than your pocket.  As a saying goes, Happy players, happy life.  Pissed off players, you'll have a headache for a very long time.  :)
  • john2013 (US1)john2013 (US1) Member Posts: 22
    Still loosing players and income! Change it back and before you do send a message to everyone's inbox saying sorry for the pain in the but hers 6000 gems for our mistake in ruining your fun!!!!

Did I say 6000 i meant here 1000000 gems for our mistake thanks for BUYING and SPENDING MONEY AND TIME HERE for OUR mistake!
    Then say PLEASE KEEP BUYING and SPENDING AND WASTING  your hard earned money/time on this game, And THAT you WILL change it back due to customer demand!
    Much love devs!  >:)
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Hey guys, a statement will  be going up shortly that I am sure you are all waiting for. I am sorry to have kept you waiting as I know this is important to you.

-Popeye
Sign In to comment.