Discussion: Update 11.08.2016

Comments

• MorganaLeFey (US1)MorganaLeFey (US1) Member Posts: 36
    WOW so not only are you NOT fixing things NOW your messing things up?? I was one of the few hospitals that Wasn't messed up but Surprise surprise now mine and a number of other players are messed up too!! Experts? Yeah experts in messing shit up!
  • 2 weeks now and hospital still not fix.  What do you people want?  Every 5 min help ticket.  I can do that!!!!  I cant play your game until hospital gets fixed,  So continue to loose honor and Fear that this game is based on?  HotFix is a hot mess.  You all may fix 1 issue with your so called hot fix but not the real cause of the glitches.  You all keep creating more glitches with your hotfixes.  I am starting to question if you all really know what you are doing.  I should start every time I see an advertisement for Good Games I should report it as spam since no developer can figure out how to fix these issues.  NO new players, NO money, GAME IS DEAD, and so are the DEVELOPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  2 weeks is a really long time, or are we going to wait another week.  I really want some answers. 
    ok I'll keep it REALLY SIMPLE......FIX THE DAMN HOSPITALS!!
  • lmfboom (US1)lmfboom (US1) Member Posts: 14
    so this hotfix only made my situation worse now my hospital is broken AGAIN and you guys took EXTRA coin away from me. You guys really dont know what the fckk you're doing wow id love a job where I can fckk everything up and get paid for it. sign me up! 
  • FrostQueen (US1)FrostQueen (US1) Member Posts: 58
    so this hotfix only made my situation worse now my hospital is broken AGAIN and you guys took EXTRA coin away from me. You guys really dont know what the fckk you're doing wow id love a job where I can fckk everything up and get paid for it. sign me up! 
    You'd have to change your name to Oliveoylle.
  • samj (US1)samj (US1) Member Posts: 4

its nice that they took more coins back from their screw-up   than I received from it

• Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 421

its nice that they took more coins back from their screw-up   than I received from it

Considering the amount of issues everyone has been having lately I thought the coins were a fair compensation.
  • CatBooklady (US1)CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 75
    Ok, I've been very patient up until now. IT DOES NOT TAKE 2 WEEKS TO FIX HOSPITALS!!! My sister who is an IT manager says a low level code writer could fix the code in 20 minutes. Your guys/gals must have never written code much. HIRE BETTER PROGRAMMERS!!!!

Also FIX THE DARN HERO XP ISSUE!!!!I CAN'T TELL WHAT HERO, IF ANY IS GETTING XP.

WHERE ARE ALL THE VILLAINS? 3 MIN WALK IS RIDICULOUS. AND THEY DO NOT GROW OR REGENERATE.

HOW IS YOUR CUSTOMER BASE-LINE REPORT? Betcha it has dropped waaaaay down!

Fellas, ladies, gents,

Come to the realization they DO NOT CARE what you ask, they ARE NOT gonna answer it Truthfully, as if they did... well we (what few is left) would all just pick our shit up and quit.

SOON we are all just gonna have to make 1 million alts each just to have something to hit due to the number of people leaving.

REALIZE when they say they check their "DATA" its the data showing sales of gems and not the actual PLAY data.

I had 27k gems disappear myself and was first told it was due to a 37k hospital upgrade, when I shut that BS answer down with facts it was then played off as I "bought fear", tho my fear stays FULL which would make buying fear quiet stupid and irrelevant to be a excuse.

I have once again personally BANNED buying a gem or sending then one more shiny ass penny until, I get my 27k STOLEN gems back, and they actually TEST and FIX the glitchs they BYPASS to yet PUSH another update that ADDS even MORE glitchs than the ones they seem to be "UNABLE" to fix.

HEY my car has a little dent in it.. so we mise well take a baseball bat and make a few more right? THAT seems to be the way these dummies comprehend and think.

IF you "KNOW" what causes it, IT wouldn't be that hard or take much time to go back and FIX it

You would KNOW to test updates BEFORE releasing them I would think by this POINT of multiple FAILURES.

wait,, I forgot to CAPILTALIZE "MULTIPLE"

To the BOTTOM line, stop buying gems and they stop profiting then THEY MAY TAKE us ALL serious. Sadly tho when we try to bann buying gems, some dumbASS buys into their hook line and sinker of a "great limited time" deal they put up to PERSUADE gem sales again.

So honestly I ask, whos at fault here, THEIR dumbass's for doing what we keep letting them get buy with, OR OUR dumbass's for still investing money with them to say "ITS OK WE STILL WILL PAY AND PLAY" ?

"To be, or not to be a dumbass, that's the question for them and US

Thank you for your time,

Sincerely,

Dumbass number 1

100% CORRECT ON ALL COUNTS!! FLIPION IF YOU KNOW OF ANOTHER GAME A BUNCH OF US ARE ACTIVELY LOOKING - MAYBE YOUR FRIEND WHO'S IN IT COULD WRITE ONE FOR US!! :D I'VE STOPPED SPENDING A CENT ON THESE A HOLES AND LOOKS LIKE COME SEPT THEY ARE IN FOR A BIG SURPRISE MANY PPL I KNOW ARE ALL PLANNING ON QUITTING SEPT 1

• lol, watchn EVERYONE thats ACTIVE in this game go the fuk off on GoodGames has become more fun than ACTUALLY PLAYING their fukd up game lol. Im just stuck on forums clicking refresh (which i have much experiance in now from Legends of the doomed) (i mean honor) just to wait in anticipation for the next post :smiley: .  

I give good games and LoH a zero rating now everytime i see it on Google, which honestly is never unless you search for it... (hmm... wonder why)   BUT  i give the forums a 10++++ :smiley:

Looks like september 1st yaw over there at good games better find a NEW way to make yaws car and house payments :wink:

We are gonna make yaw about as fukd as yaw have made us on this game :blush:

• Flipion (US1)Flipion (US1) Member Posts: 21

One bottle of beer on the wall, onee bottle of... lol , wheres the tequila at?

SOooooooo   , I gotta defend Popeye a lil, im svre hes got no actval control of whats going on, he is jvst the fall out goat that gets the pleasure of dealing with us disgrvntled, pissed off, irate, about to say fvck it grovp of indvidvals that's gettn to the tipping point of saying..... (BLANK) fill in the blank there.

Per the developers... lol yaw svck and my nefew can write better codes with a piece of brown grocery bag and a crayon, and he prolly even give v vr choice of crayon color.

Below is the copovt they vsed for the STOLEN gems,

tho it don't really matter saying how screwed the rest of the game is tho does it.  

*now when yov read this yov'll notice the "U's" have been replaced with "V's"

I figvre imma imitate the way they write their codes and maybe they will look at the screen with their heads cocked sideways like the rest of us do when we TRY to play this game :)

only difference is mines on pvrpose, oh, and I aint blanked out of my mind on drvgs. If that's what yovr blowing my money on yov covld at least share um

/Kisses

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    @Gorlock (US1)You can get your account deleted by contacting our support team using the in game link.

@MorganaLeFey (US1) We are looking into the coins that were taken, and will return any that were taken by mistake.

-Popeye
  • Cerjio (US1)Cerjio (US1) Member Posts: 46
    @CM Popeye  Not sure if you realize this but in game feedback isn't working.  Might want to post a link here?
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335

@CM Popeye thanks for fixing my access to the forum!

I am really a bit upset to hear that the feedback button is being disabled. I found it very useful for sending a quick note to the team about bugs that appear right after an update, and many times have seen prompt adjustments made after doing so (I am sure I am not the only one).

• lmfboom (US1)lmfboom (US1) Member Posts: 14
    edited 19.08.2016
    WOW thank you GG yet again you manage to do more damage than good with these hotfixes you keep doing. my hospital is once again broken and now when im trying to send resources between kingdoms it takes my resources and disappears. it never makes it to the other kingdoms. good fucking job once again.
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 421
    Okay I think it might be a bad thing that my  action window does not show that I am being attacked at a castle or that my heroes are attacking another castle.

One other bad thing I have had a  castle not visibly being  attacked on the map when I have a red screen and am not being attacked anywhere else.

I have also notice the hospital bug is back or at least more noticeable than it has been last few days.
  • CatBooklady (US1)CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 75
    Okay I think it might be a bad thing that my  action window does not show that I am being attacked at a castle or that my heroes are attacking another castle.

One other bad thing I have had a  castle not visibly being  attacked on the map when I have a red screen and am not being attacked anywhere else.

I have also notice the hospital bug is back or at least more noticeable than it has been last few days.
    Same here @Saimaidar (US1)
  • ahm3 (US1)ahm3 (US1) Member Posts: 21

same problem and freezing screen when using action table to move in map
Sign In to comment.