Discussion: Update 11.08.2016

1235»

Comments

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    We will be pushing out our next update on Thursday it looks like, and I hope to have some of these issues fixed along with introducing a little new content. I know a few of these bugs are very annoying, and I am doing what I can to push the team to get them fixed. The fact is that we are going through some very tough times here with the management deciding to reduce the size of the company. It has been a very confusing time for all, but the processes are slowly getting back to normal.

-Popeye
  • CatBooklady (US1)CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 75
    CM Popeye said:
    We will be pushing out our next update on Thursday it looks like, and I hope to have some of these issues fixed along with introducing a little new content. I know a few of these bugs are very annoying, and I am doing what I can to push the team to get them fixed. The fact is that we are going through some very tough times here with the management deciding to reduce the size of the company. It has been a very confusing time for all, but the processes are slowly getting back to normal.

-Popeye
    Why NEW CONTENT? Please, please, please FIX the BUGS FIRST!!!! New Content always brings about more broken issues that were fine before new content introduction! @CM Popeye Have you seen any remarks here asking for more new Content? No! We want the bugs brought about because of the new content fixed!!!
  • ahm3 (US1)ahm3 (US1) Member Posts: 21
    is it too hard to fix hospital bug? what are you waiting for? why you did not solve problems yet and before any new content? are you trying some new changes with some new bugs? please do not change anything except the BUGS....only solve bugs, please, please, please...
  • ObeyMe (US1)ObeyMe (US1) Member Posts: 18
    Keep up the good work on the new content. I like the dragons and the new features the developers have been adding. Also ignore all the negative Nancy's in this forum as no matter what the developers do or fix the same heroes will be on here whining about something. LOL Good Job! CM Popeye don't let their negativity get to you!  I love this game. Especially burning castles!  :D
    There will be some new content with the next update, but we do plan on focusing more on the issues in the game to get it back performing the way we intended.

-Popeye
  • FrostQueen (US1)FrostQueen (US1) Member Posts: 58
    CM Popeye said:

-Popeye
    Gee I wonder why there's a downsize??? Maybe because the "management doesn't LISTEN to the people that PAY THE BILLS??  We'd probably spend more on the game if you guys would actually listen to our NEEDS and fix the issues that concern us LIKE THE HOSPITAL ISSUE and STOP ADDING NEW CRAP UNTIL YOU DO.
    Of course players are disgruntles and are not spending as much - some have stopped playing altogether. MANY HAVE. I don't know what sort of stripper logic you folks use but it doesn't add up to good business as far as I see it. It's a wonder you haven't had to downsize before now.

• kapn_jack (US1)kapn_jack (US1) Member Posts: 62
    ..same same same ..all of the above ..ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!
  • ahm3 (US1)ahm3 (US1) Member Posts: 21
    CM Popeye said:
    -Popeye
    **************************************************************************************
    Which Thursday will you solve hospital issue? Today was Thursday....!!!! please solve the bugs, no new content is interesting when it will add new bugs in game
    We had to push the update to Monday folks. There were a few open issues, and we didn't want to do the update before the weekend in case something happens. I will continue to push the hospital issue, but given the current situation it might take a bit to get it fixed.

-Popeye
  • Shafaet (US1)Shafaet (US1) Member Posts: 49
    *2 weeks earlier*

CM Popeye:

-We will get all these bugs fixed as quick as we can

*Later in the present*

CM Popeye:
    -Sorry guys, our team is being reduced and so we will be bringing in as many bugs as we can to celebrate this moment, Thank you.
  • Gorlock (US1)Gorlock (US1) Member Posts: 52
    @CM Popeye thank you for the response.

The map screen issue seems to be happening to most, not some of the players and only started after the last update. Multiple refreshes helps, but it is definitely a detriment to game play when, at times, you cannot even see your own heroes as they support another castle, much less the attacking heroes.

I agree when are you going to fix this, shadow of hero can not tell what is going on and have to refresh
  • Gorlock (US1)Gorlock (US1) Member Posts: 52
    an now a new one the alliance chivalry tournament does not show any rankings you have to go into standing to see where you are.
  • Emelinda (US1)Emelinda (US1) Member Posts: 11
    just got a quick question. I have a computer running linux I can come in I can log on but get white blank page
Sign In to comment.