New Update Issue Sept. 1 2016

Seeing as how no one has bothered to put up a thread for ANY comments I'll start something here.

*I will start with the Marauders being white on EVERY realm. I'm not sure if Good Games lost they're crayon or what happend but you cant tell the castles from marauders. IT is just a bit annoying.
*Secondly - I see that all of the "eye candy" has been added but we re well into the 4th week and the hospitals are STILL not fixed. WHY???

Those are MY main concerns so far. I'm sure others will crop up as I get further into the day.

Comments

• kapn_jack (US1)kapn_jack (US1) Member Posts: 62
    @FrostQueen (US1) ..they ARE a bunch of idiots eh!!
  • Lepew (US1)Lepew (US1) Member Posts: 25
    The alliance tourney is showing 0 points for the daily and the weekly; however, looking at the rankings shows the total points and place in the tourney.
  • fab1960 (US1)fab1960 (US1) Member Posts: 16
    Hello,
    Idem for me,
    In the beginning after the new updapte, nothing appears in the alliance and gamer tourney !
    After few fights againts marauders, miracle the gamer's data seems be ok,( i dont really remember the real data, but i have something).
    But for alliance tourney nothing, i had burned castle before the update so the data for the daily alliance tourney wouldn't be nothing. 
    And idem for the weekly.
    I've burn another castle and here no miracle !! Always nothing...
    Anybody have the same problem or i must wait for a new update? ;-)

Thanks for reply !!

• CatBooklady (US1)CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 75
    Before the Update:

1. I sent a hero to explore the caves. It's been 11 hours and my girls are still exploring.
    2. I killed a few marauders before the update, 0 Chivalry medals showing. Looked at tournament rankings, I'm Minus 1 chivalry medals, lol! Can you really score a negative!?!
    3. Hospital was broken b4 update, now worse after the update. 

• FrostQueen (US1)FrostQueen (US1) Member Posts: 58
    Before the Update:

1. I sent a hero to explore the caves. It's been 11 hours and my girls are still exploring.
    2. I killed a few marauders before the update, 0 Chivalry medals showing. Looked at tournament rankings, I'm Minus 1 chivalry medals, lol! Can you really score a negative!?!

I would send a crew in with some ropes and supplies to see if they can find that lost hero lol. I think she fell down into a cavern or something lol.

Yep - hotfix at it's best.
  • tim leary (US1)tim leary (US1) Member Posts: 10
    Before the Update:

I would send a crew in with some ropes and supplies to see if they can find that lost hero lol. I think she fell down into a cavern or something lol.

Yep - hotfix at it's best.
    since popeye is on leave ill answer this one. clear your cookies, cache, and refresh. maybe try a different browser. if this does not work submit a ticket.
  • CatBooklady (US1)CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 75
    Also, I noticed that after the update/hotfix, all of my construction reset. My level 16 farms - 12 hours construction time still has 6 1/2 hours to go. LOL I started them at 10pm. They should have been finished by 10am this morning
  • ahm3 (US1)ahm3 (US1) Member Posts: 21
    game is full of bugs and they change it and add new bugs more than before, if they want to make player happy the only change which player want is TO FIX PREVIOUS BUGS...
    PLEASE DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING BUT PREVIOUS BUGS, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335
    The alliance tourney is showing 0 points for the daily and the weekly; however, looking at the rankings shows the total points and place in the tourney.

All day yesterday we got no rewards for the alliance tournament, and today again, so far no rewards at all, even though we are 15th in the rankings. This really blows.

Oh, and think I have not mentioned, when you bring your wounded back to the hospital they do not show up in the slots sometimes until you have refreshed - maybe someone else has had this problem (sarcasm).

• teyong (US1)teyong (US1) Member Posts: 19
    Sorry to say but on this forum everything goes to file 13.
  • spookfish (US1)spookfish (US1) Member Posts: 22
    Having the same problem with the awards tourney, did not notice until today. As for the hospital issue don't bring your next hero in until you refresh to make sure that it remains empty.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335

All day yesterday we got no rewards for the alliance tournament, and today again, so far no rewards at all, even though we are 15th in the rankings. This really blows.

Oh, and think I have not mentioned, when you bring your wounded back to the hospital they do not show up in the slots sometimes until you have refreshed - maybe someone else has had this problem (sarcasm).

We are now getting the alliance rewards for both daily and weekly. Hooray for the feedback button!

However, the display problem is still there, as they show padlocks even when taken.

• ogdub (US1)ogdub (US1) Member Posts: 7
    Please can you guys allow us to switch around equipment and not just delete it.
  • Han2 (US1)Han2 (US1) Member Posts: 15
    I play on the mobile app and it has been down since Friday morning.  I click on the app, it says there's an update but the App Store shows no update and it won't let me in
Sign In to comment.