Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Dragons in High Kingdom

What is the purpose of dragons in HIgh Kingdom? I just don't see the point of attacking something I can't win against and could lose many times as well before slaying the dragon, unless if the heavy losses are well worth it. I am at almost level 15, but a level 3 dragon has 1.8 million health. I could get a lot of experience points for a hero, but other than that I don't see the point. Especially if I don't get any gold coins for losing.

Best Answers

• flyingpig (US1)flyingpig (US1) Member Posts: 50
    Accepted Answer
    Dragons, require team work.  Unless you are high enough level, several people must support the attack.  They give gems,  coins and fear but NO experience points.  But are generally worth it for the gems, fear and tourney rewards.
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 421
    Accepted Answer
    Dragon hunting is meant to be an alliance activity were members of the alliance you are in team up to defeat one.

The dragon hunting tournaments are an alliance level event but the dragons do give fear so it is also useful in the villain hunting tournaments.

I am not sure why the Dragons do not reward experience while villain hunting does.

Answers

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Member Posts: 9
    Does anybody know?
    edited 21.12.2016
    Dragons, require team work.  Unless you are high enough level, several people must support the attack.  They give gems,  coins and fear but NO experience points.  But are generally worth it for the gems, fear and tourney rewards.
    I see what you mean; although, you would also probably have to make sure you can reach the dragon for defeating it before somebody else does from another alliance.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335
    Joining an alliance not only makes it easier to take down dragons, it also provides you with a pool of experienced players who can tell you things about how to play the game efficiently - such as using 2 heroes instead of one on a dragon.
    Joining an alliance not only makes it easier to take down dragons, it also provides you with a pool of experienced players who can tell you things about how to play the game efficiently - such as using 2 heroes instead of one on a dragon.
    Yup. I already knew about using 2 heroes on a dragon by now, but thanks anyway. I attack with at least 2 heroes now on dragons which are my own and even more than 2 heroes if anybody is willing to help me take out a dragon as well. Eventually I may be able send out all 3 of my heroes on dragons as well when my third hero gets strong enough to fight dragons.
Sign In to comment.