Home Off Topic
Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Why is the Coffee always gone

Sir Walter (GB1)Sir Walter (GB1) Member Posts: 48
Every time I reach for my Coffee mug, I find it is empty, I make a new one, after a short time, I find that one is empty, why!! why is the Coffee always gone....

:p
>:)

Comments

• SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    Every time I reach for my Coffee mug, I find it is empty, I make a new one, after a short time, I find that one is empty, why!! why is the Coffee always gone....

My coffee mug is always empty after the first sip. I don't know why but I know when im in the middle of a attack. I really need to go bathroom... Hehe
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • Sir Walter (GB1)Sir Walter (GB1) Member Posts: 48
    Strange that, you make yourself a nice cup of coffee, you take a sip, then when you got to pick up the cup again, its empty!

I thinking I might set-up a surveillance camera, see if cant catch the culprit in action rofl :p
  • Every time I reach for my Coffee mug, I find it is empty, I make a new one, after a short time, I find that one is empty, why!! why is the Coffee always gone....

Probably the same reason the the rum is always gone - Capt'n Jack Sparrow drank it!!
    >:) Bite Me >:)

Sign In to comment.