Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

I'm done with this crap game!

Ironhead (SKN1)Ironhead (SKN1) Member Posts: 25
This game are crap,forced to play it every day is shit. I was away working and lost 100k honor. Thats idiotic...so this game doesn't get my attention any more. Maybe one day when you can play it for fun and not have to be forced to play it for some greedy company. A game with to many issues should'n be out for public until it's solved,but then,greed rules i guess. Don't think it's completely legal to force people to play like this either. Anyway...maybe i'll try it in 5 years or so,but there are much better games out there then this one though and more play friendly. Ciao!

Comments

• Tybalt (INT1)Tybalt (INT1) Member Posts: 97
     Don't think it's completely legal to force people to play like this either. 

You are not forced to play no one is. If you do not want to play do not play simple.

• You will find games have different ways of working, some you can play as and when you wish with no penalty for not being active, some game require you to be active and to encourage that they apply a kind of penalty, in this game I have to say it is a harsh penalty given the nature of the game and how certain players go about playing it, making it somewhat hard to maintain the honor pts. But the game does have potential if only the game dev's would double their efforts into balancing the game and perhaps changing some aspects of it.

However NO game forces people to play it, the choice is yours and yours alone, and in choosing to play a game, you accept the way in which that game is designed to be played. So before deciding whether to play a game, perhaps you should first perhaps research the game and find out just how much time you need to give in order to get out of the game all that you want and basically to see if it is the type of game you wish to play. It is really pointless going into a game playing for however long and then complaining about the game because it requires more time than you can give to it.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    You are released from the shackles bestowed upon you from the game!

-Popeye 
  • Owl (AU1)Owl (AU1) Member Posts: 14
    i agree with iron head u have to play this game 24/7 to win or pay gems and play whenever u want to. I dont buy gems so the game is pretty hard. U should also change the time when daily/weekly tourns end cos i am never on at those times. This is not helping my food. Most of the time i wake up and i didnt get anything from the tourns. Plz help!
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335

A couple of points:

1. The game is designed to require inordinate amounts of your time in order to remain competitive.  This seems short-sighted to me, as people with real lives/real jobs will eventually choose not to play.

2. The problem of internet gaming addiction is being taken seriously by psychologists, and is a diagnosable condition now, as opposed to other forms of social media/internet usage. One can choose to start playing, but choosing to quit is not so simple a matter.

• Lucifer X (US1)Lucifer X (US1) Member Posts: 11
    Owl (AU1) said:
    i agree with iron head u have to play this game 24/7 to win or pay gems and play whenever u want to. I dont buy gems so the game is pretty hard. U should also change the time when daily/weekly tourns end cos i am never on at those times. This is not helping my food. Most of the time i wake up and i didnt get anything from the tourns. Plz help!

Ummm you do know you get Gems by killing non-NPC's right? not just buying gems.
  • Lucifer X (US1)Lucifer X (US1) Member Posts: 11
    edited 09.04.2016
    This game are crap,forced to play it every day is shit. I was away working and lost 100k honor. Thats idiotic...so this game doesn't get my attention any more. Maybe one day when you can play it for fun and not have to be forced to play it for some greedy company. A game with to many issues should'n be out for public until it's solved,but then,greed rules i guess. Don't think it's completely legal to force people to play like this either. Anyway...maybe i'll try it in 5 years or so,but there are much better games out there then this one though and more play friendly. Ciao!

HOW is this a greedy company? that makes no sense, for one you CAN get gems by killing NON-NPC's, this game isn't for everyone so there's no excuse for crying like a little child, much better games out there you say? (Pay to win) but yeah sure go ahead have a ball, I don't know how many times I have to tell everyone this ISN"T a pay to win game.

• Foxmore (US1)Foxmore (US1) Member Posts: 66
    this is a game for us, but it is a business for the game makers, and they need the revenue to continue.  If  you don't like the process, you have the ultimate response to your disgruntled and hurt feelings..... QUIT PLAYING!!! and let us play in peace, please.

with all due respect and honor,

Foxmore
    with all due respect and honor, Foxmore
This discussion has been closed.