Home Technical Support
Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

no tournament

There is no tournament today. Will this problem be solved?

Comments

• Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335
    This has happened before, but when they had more staff.
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 421
    I suspect this does not bode well.
  • flyingpig (US1)flyingpig (US1) Member Posts: 50
    It may just be a display issue or the tournament may be broken.  No way of knowing.  There is also no way of knowing if GG even knows its broken. 
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335
    edited 26.04.2017

Not a display issue, because we are not getting rewards for anything - farming, healing, or fighting.

I sent a message via the feedback link on my castle page. I believe the webmasters read that still.

Also, we have noticed there are no opening page ads today, nor any upgrade specials.

Post edited by Raffles (US1) on
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 421
    At least I have been attacked all day since Sunday by at least  four alliances
  • camelots girl (SKN1)camelots girl (SKN1) Member Posts: 15
    again today no tournement, get it fixed
  • Pampalini (CZ1)Pampalini (CZ1) Member Posts: 1
    CZ1 no two day tournament! :-(
  • ObeyMe (US1)ObeyMe (US1) Member Posts: 18
    Please fix the tournaments. Where are all the deals? 
  • Leelooli (US1)Leelooli (US1) Member Posts: 1
    GG don't say anything about this , it's not ok.
  • minewarrior (AU1)minewarrior (AU1) Member Posts: 49
    Get the bloody thing fixed first the Aussie server was down 4 weeks ago and now this sort yourselves out already. 
    Welcome to the dark ages. Now take two leaches and call me in the morning.
  • T0ssboy (BG1)T0ssboy (BG1) Member Posts: 1
    This game is dead...no technical support...no one answers our the questions...no improvements in the game.Total 0.
  • mabehilo (ES1)mabehilo (ES1) Member Posts: 112
    No entiendo nada... la idea era mucho mejor y los gráficos infinitamente mejores que los de Empire ¿cómo es que no han conseguido que este juego sea rentable??? desde luego mucho empeño en solucionar los problema no pusieron, cada mejora iba acompañada de medidas que lo empeoraban y problemas informáticos...
    According to the company press releases they had a second round of layoffs in February.  So there probably isn't much staff there anymore.  They claim to be focusing on Empire and BigFarm. 
    They are quitting on us and there's not much we can do about it! 

• Blackwood1 (AU1)Blackwood1 (AU1) Member Posts: 63
    They could do a simple test by restarting the server to see if that fixes the problem.
  • Blackwood1 (AU1)Blackwood1 (AU1) Member Posts: 63
    Something I've seen before, provide insufficient support for a game & ppl stop playing and of course stop spending which means less income so the company drops more staff and continues in a cycle until all we have is tumbleweed.
    That's what I thought too, I mean it's obvious they're trying to shut this game down without being sued and what better way to do it then make people leave rather than shut the game down when people are playing it. This is stupid I could have got 2 blood leaf trees if they wouldn't have shut the tourneys down. The tourneys better come back by this Monday or I'll be mad, I tried so hard not to level up and now this is happening. I want 2 blood leaf trees and I want them bad. So GG Get yourself together or you'll be getting my GG. 
  • Mavlas (CZ1)Mavlas (CZ1) Member Posts: 13
    Hello wariors, do you have some idea about similiar game like LOH? We can´t found with my companion any game with this fight system
Sign In to comment.