Home Announcement Questions and Feedback
Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Time for Some Brutal Honesty

Comments

• jesusislord (US1)jesusislord (US1) Member Posts: 32
    Also maby forener invasion so if you hit somone you don't get hit twenty times after
  • flyingpig (US1)flyingpig (US1) Member Posts: 50
    Lets talk bugs.   Many players curse the many Cockroaches in the game and point to them as the biggest problem with the game.   Others please chime in and  be as specific as possible about the bugs, including how much of a negative it is if you have an opinion

Game does not give rewards for tourney.

Heros get hung up on villians.

Black screen of death.  Screen turns black, need to refresh.  Happens several times a day.

Get kicked out of the game, need to refresh to get back in.  Happens several times a day.

System slows down, graphic is jerky.

Can't click on selection tiles at the bottom center of the screen.   (return to castle, hero button etc...)  This just started happening.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335

@flyingpig (US1) wow, none of that happens to me, except on rare occasion, and usually it's because of other programs I'm running on my computer (slows things down).

I've seen it suggested that you update Flash for smoother play here, and used to be a problem using Chrome as a browser, but I thought they got that fixed. (?) Try using a different browser and see if that doesn't eliminate some of your problems.

• Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 225
    edited 30.05.2016
    @flyingpig (US1) 
    Haven't gotten any black screens of death in a long time. Of course, getting force refreshed randomly sucks really bad. Also, I hate when you open a menu, mainly happens with the alliance info button, where it glitches and you can't close it and are forced to refresh. Heroes getting stuck on invisible marauders.. that you have to refresh to see, all the ghosts and the invalid error when marauders already dead are still showing...ugh the list never ends.

Also, just gonna point this out but its kind of blatant when support only reads half the ticket :neutral: was just trying to report some new glitches that came up after some recent patch that everyone was getting. I told them I was using chrome and firefox... they told me to try chrome and firefox  :trollface: 

• SirMichaelR (US1)SirMichaelR (US1) Member Posts: 16

I agree with most that the repeated hits are detrimental to the game.  Discouraged leavers make it hard to grow.  Increasing the shield of peace to 12 hours would alleviate the porting in and repeated hitting.  That way it is up to the rebuilding player when to re-initiate attacks and remove the shield of peace. 

Many players only concentrate on the honor portion of the game.  Attach some honor to the marauders so that people can retain honor for fear day.  Alternatively, you could suspend honor loss on fear day and make attacking a castle on that day 1/4 to 1/3 as profitable as on honor day.  There are a lot of strategies to move the game to a more equitable balance.

More after ruminating a little.

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    edited 06.06.2016
    Hey guys, I just want to thank you for your honesty. I will be sifting through this feedback today, and presenting what I learned to the game team later on this week. I am extremely proud of this game, and think it has some real potential. That being said, I also think that we have quite a bit of work ahead of us to help it reach it's full potential.

-Popeye
    Post edited by CM Popeye on
  • Spookster (US1)Spookster (US1) Member Posts: 7
    Okay There should be a hot key to open the alliance chat window.
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 225
    Hoping being a high level won't have more disadvantages than advantages..
  • jesusislord (US1)jesusislord (US1) Member Posts: 32
    oh and plz make a allinace history tab like gge has it is very helpful
  • UNFORGIVINGONE (US1)UNFORGIVINGONE (US1) Member Posts: 55
    It is very difficult to build anything when one is always getting looted . I feel that with no automatic or otherwise formal declarations of war or non aggression you have created a situation of total anarchy where only the strong survive by feeding off the week . and who wants to spend money only to feed it to wolves the following night ? forgive my brutal honesty here .
  • teyong (US1)teyong (US1) Member Posts: 19
    1) when there is a large battle going on in just a few blocks; you can not see who is fighting who and it is hard to enter the correct battle...........ctrl + (some button) to enlarge the area that you outline,

2) when there is a lot of ativity and battles is the need to refresh your page 4 and 5 + times to get rid of
    ghost battles or sometimes even to move
  • MadMike (GB1)MadMike (GB1) Member Posts: 16
    Whilst there a re a number of technical glitches such as the shadow Heros that don't exist, the frustrating need to keep refreshing or the unexpected refreshes I would like to see something being done on:

1.   There needs to be a set weekly maintenance that everyone knows about Say for 3 hours in the early afternoon on a week day many are at work. Where a short notice maintenance is needed a notice 2- 4 hrs before hand should appear on the log on screen. Communication!

2.   Players should not be able to hit the same castle again with 24 hours.

3.  where a clan has a formal alliance with another, then the leaders should be able to do a link so both clans Heros show as the same colour. Currently it can be impossible to see what is going on, not helped by the technical issues already mentioned.

4.    Honour is to hard to get and to trigger the level 20/22 access to level 3 troops. This drives players to constantly bash castles to earn any Honour available and does not allow the majority to grow and develop. this is ruining the game on a number of sever instances.

5.   Hopefully mass messaging will be in and working soon.

6.   Players who do not access their accounts for 28 days should be either marked as dormant and then removed after a further 14 days or just removed after 28 days of inactivity if the castles have no troops.

7.   The size of the server maps should be dependant on eh number of players. the Dark Marsh is just too small. there needs to be a formula applied so the more who get access to a Kingdom the larger the map should be. This can be instigated on a weekly maintenance run.

Those are probably my top wishes. Hope they are of some help. Thank you for the opportunity.
  • mitchcanary (GB1)mitchcanary (GB1) Member Posts: 53
    on the uk server there are 3 players over level 51 one of whom seeks honor the other 2 myself and soranek dont chase honor and are at about 1.6mil honor.the only time it goes up is if we are attacked. at one stage i was up around 3 mil due to the incessant attacks.the last couple of weeks fortunately have been quiet.so its back around 1.6. but if i were after honor there are only the 3 of us how on earth are we expected to maintain honor levels when no one else has the time to regroup and build. if the castle gets burnt it can take the whole truce period to repair one building. also not everyone is a buding meglomaniac after world domination and wants to constantly attack other players/castles.you need something else for us to do. i am spending more time on other games now and will probably be leaving soon. i appreciate my method of play is not what most expect of the game but you should consider it.
  • Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member Posts: 224
    on the uk server there are 3 players over level 51 one of whom seeks honor the other 2 myself and soranek dont chase honor and are at about 1.6mil honor.the only time it goes up is if we are attacked. at one stage i was up around 3 mil due to the incessant attacks.the last couple of weeks fortunately have been quiet.so its back around 1.6. but if i were after honor there are only the 3 of us how on earth are we expected to maintain honor levels when no one else has the time to regroup and build. if the castle gets burnt it can take the whole truce period to repair one building. also not everyone is a buding meglomaniac after world domination and wants to constantly attack other players/castles.you need something else for us to do. i am spending more time on other games now and will probably be leaving soon. i appreciate my method of play is not what most expect of the game but you should consider it.
    i feel your pain, lvl 55 on NL right now and thats only since i've barely done anything last 2 months.. still no one to hit for honor. 
  • MadMike (GB1)MadMike (GB1) Member Posts: 16
    I have an additional comment to make.

We had a major system issue last month where the communication and resolution where verging on the pathetic.

We now have another almighty mess up with only limited access to the game. My suggestion is very simple.

Remind you developers that it is the customers who pay their wages. Remind the customer Service desk and technical support team that no matter what the customer needs to get a response within 30 minutes. (My teams target is 5 mins) Last time I got a response 26 hours after submitting an issue. This time I am at the 8 hours mark. No response not even a ticket no or the supposedly automatic reply with my issue. Perhaps they should be more careful before doing an upgrade. Do they not have a development server where they can run loading test against an upgrade before they release.

I am an Information System Service Manager and if my Help Desk provided anything like the service we have been receiving they would now be sacked. We understand there are issues but a simple yes we are aware and we are dealing would kill most of the anger at your ineptitude.

I have emailed a number of company personnel just to get an understanding of what the issues are and none have responded. Its the same as the last time, no communication, when fixed no proper compensation for loss of time, effort and gems.

The best improvement for the game is to get the customer service right.

Regards
    the by far biggest gripe is with customer service/communication. there is none.
    i used to buy gems but since the last debacle i havent spent a penny and wont until things improve.
    there is far too much wrong with the game to make it good. the basics are not being addressed before you add bells and whistles. some very strange happenings summed up today in the dark marshes with the unexplained appearence of 200 level v lancers in my castle. in a way welcome but bizzare to say the least. and its the accumulation of little things like this,although usually involving troops disappearing rather than appearing.
    you need to get the basics right first before introducing fancy armour and weapons. this has been said many times but seems to be falling on deaf ears. i am level 56 but will be leaving next week at this rate.
  • melzee81x (US1)melzee81x (US1) Member Posts: 8
    edited 03.06.2016
    the by far biggest gripe is with customer service/communication. there is none.
    i used to buy gems but since the last debacle i havent spent a penny and wont until things improve.
    there is far too much wrong with the game to make it good. the basics are not being addressed before you add bells and whistles. some very strange happenings summed up today in the dark marshes with the unexplained appearence of 200 level v lancers in my castle. in a way welcome but bizzare to say the least. and its the accumulation of little things like this,although usually involving troops disappearing rather than appearing.
    you need to get the basics right first before introducing fancy armour and weapons. this has been said many times but seems to be falling on deaf ears. i am level 56 but will be leaving next week at this rate.

How is the UK server Mitch , not been able to get on for well over 24 hours
    i havent had much of a problem but ive not been on much lateley due to all the problems im probabley going to leave all together. just getting up the will to write off 3 months work and send the email. lol
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    @mitchcanary (GB1) Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo back away from the ledge man.

-Popeye
  • SuNburSt (FR1)SuNburSt (FR1) Member Posts: 127
    edited 05.06.2016
    Brutal honesty ? here we go

https://community.legendsofhonor.com/en/discussion/4246/why-the-french-server-might-be-sinking#latest

LoH is cool thanks to the dynamic gameplay so PLEASE stop ASAP your experiment on our server, everybody is going completly mad.... You need to stop this madness before it's too late...

Thanks

Plus my contribution to this topic:

•  Rework the increase for the highest levels of repair time, because at a certain level this is starting to be really really long 

• The possibility to upgrade(or build) a building and repair an other at the same time.

• The possibility to run a research on the economic branch & on the army branch at the same time.

• The possibility to upgrade (like every other building) the "Vault", because let's be honest this building is completly useless right now ^^

• Increase the safe storage capacity of the Keep each time you upgrade it.

• The possibility to choose which realm ressources you use for a research.

• Stop receiving Heroes XP boosts rewards while you are on the world map to avoid the interferences during a battle. Make them appear when you enter your castle for example ?

• Receiving the weekly rewards, troops especially, only when you are log in or/and when you enter your castle because if you can't be login in when the rewards are given all of the troops (you spent an entire week to receive and farm) are getting instant killed by enemy while you are at work or sleeping or anything else than playing the game ^^
    • Create a gobal market where you could sell or buy with coins (or gems also i don't know) Ressources(wood, stone, iron, suffer, food), Soldiers, Equipments, Decorations & Stuffs :)

• Improve Alliances Features: more differents grade, exchange between alliance members, ...

Post edited by SuNburSt (FR1) on
Sign In to comment.