Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Discussion: Update 20.06.2016 - An Unexpected Discovery

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
Hey guys, Go ahead and leave any questions or feedback regarding our latest update in here.

-Popeye

Comments

• spookfish (US1)spookfish (US1) Member Posts: 22
    Is the amount of treasure you receive based on the hero's loot capacity or is it something that is just added to your coffers? Can I send a hero with one soldier to the cave and get what everyone else does?
  • Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member Posts: 224
    the downtime we have now, is that the patch or?
  • LegendOfHonor (NL1)LegendOfHonor (NL1) Member Posts: 34
    the cave is hidden so well that i cant find it, same goes for tasks
    also funny that you devs increase healing and training times and didnt mention it in the update post

also funny that you devs increase healing and training times and didnt mention it in the update post

patch aint up yet, its updating as we speak.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    The update is happening right now, so you will only see the changes once it is complete.

@spookfish (US1) The amount of troops does not affect the amount of resources found in the cave. This is based on player level, hero level, and storage space.

-Popeye
    Where can we find the "Ordinary" tasks?  that are based on level and stuff

The daily tasks i did find.
    Where can we find the "Ordinary" tasks?  that are based on level and stuff

The daily tasks i did find.
    update

attack times are odd,

its 8 minutes for a short one and. 17 for a destruction battle? holy ***
    @Jillian (NL1)The tasks in red at the top of the list are the Special ones. I will ask about making this more clear with different text. The attack and destruction battle times have been increased for balancing reasons, and I think it will have the desired affect in the long run.

-Popeye
    CM Popeye said:
    @Jillian (NL1)The tasks in red at the top of the list are the Special ones. I will ask about making this more clear with different text. The attack and destruction battle times have been increased for balancing reasons, and I think it will have the desired affect in the long run.

-Popeye
    Allright, so we can get VIP time now,,,

Are they going to make an option to make vip time a on/off toggle on a X cooldown?  right now you get the vip reward any moment you might not want it..
    @Jillian (NL1)This is something we can look at perhaps adding in the future. There has been some talk about changing up the way rewards are given in general, and I will try to see where we are at on that issue.

-Popeye
    edited 21.06.2016
    Okidokie

also since the update... the battle report (For wildlings atleast) is really clumped

http://puu.sh/pAxVE/86a5ad6094.jpg
    http://puu.sh/pAy3O/5f5cbc50e6.jpg  
    uhm, I hope the rewards of 1400 wood and stone and 131 exp from the cave are a april fools joke?
    uhm, I hope the rewards of 1400 wood and stone and 131 exp from the cave are a april fools joke?
    As it has been said, the rewards are based on your: Hero level, storage capacity and player level.

Allthough I have no idea what happens if you send an empty hero...
  • Purdy (GB1)Purdy (GB1) Member Posts: 8

yeah i noticed it has gone to a stupid amount of time yet again with no warning.. when will this be fixed??
    @Purdy (GB1)  @LegendOfHonor (NL1)  Are you by any chance upgrading your barracks?
  • HUFFnDOBACK (US1)HUFFnDOBACK (US1) Member Posts: 3
    who really has 30 min for 1 freaking attack, this game has gone too crap
  • Touch and go (GB1)Touch and go (GB1) Member Posts: 10
    ok. let's start with simple. cave is obviously a freebie but pretty much useless.
    yes i am only lv14 but sent my hero away for 3 hours (with army, carrying capacity 23k or so). it came back with around 700 wood and stone each. omg, i kill low and i mean very low lvl npc in few seconds and i have it, so do i want tyo risk sending troops away and weaken castle defence in sake of 1.5k resource? i don't think so.
    now that we touched the matter of defence (attack will be same effected) we can speak of the timers too.

would i be very wrong to state that any new starter not a member of the strong alliance will be pretty much doomed? it takes 1 bad day or even 1 bad moment and your army is no more. with grade 2 infantry for example recruiting and healing timer (120 units) at 30 minutes will literally mean he will need half the day to rebuild troops.
    now who wants to do that?... perspective is simply. if you are not a member of dominant force your game will be limited to farmville or even worse - sim city for the most of the day.
    will the game be such an appealing platform? spend half day for 1 battle and then go hide in the woods?...

sorry, for me this new timer is simply bad news and slow death to the game.
  • Purdy (GB1)Purdy (GB1) Member Posts: 8
    @Purdy (GB1)  @LegendOfHonor (NL1)  Are you by any chance upgrading your barracks?
    not just barracks, research fire pits etc . this game is going to the dogs.. 7 hours for an abandoned castle to refil... by that time your out of food so you have to his marauders. then you loose more troops and it takes 6 times as long to heal them and recruit.. hopeless 
  • asterix (PT1)asterix (PT1) Member Posts: 18
    sad... too many players leaving...30 min for one simple battle??? Losing 7% honor a day...how can we get more then we lose???? 1 hour.. 2 battles... its nonsense
    Let's see what you do ... GG should have developers playing with us.. in that way they would know what we talk about...
    But  have a bad feeling about waht is going to happen on this game...

Sign In to comment.