Home EN Announcement Questions and Feedback
Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Discussion Regarding Major Changes

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
Please feel free to leave any questions or feedback regarding THESE CHANGES in here. One note to this, please try and keep your feedback constructive. I am aware that this will be a hot issue that will cause an emotional response on both sides, bur I ask that we keep the feedback honest, respectful, and constructive.

-Popeye

Comments

• spookfish (US1)spookfish (US1) Member Posts: 22
    edited 24.06.2016
    Are the excruciatingly long destruction battle times going to remain? Can you give a percentage or figure on the time changes? Thanks for the decay change that will help a lot. But I must admit that the current recruitment and healing time do make it a faster paced game which is far more enjoyable than a slower game, I have been playing another game that recruitment is in the hours range and I am considering leaving it due to the lack of enjoyment.
    I think I see what you are trying to accomplish, but I would urge caution.
    Post edited by spookfish (US1) on
  • Artemys (GB1)Artemys (GB1) Member Posts: 2

will the healing/recruitment times increase from what we are experiencing now on the uk server, or is it going to stay the same as I have been used to?

• Bromsnor (NL1)Bromsnor (NL1) Member Posts: 6
    Using paragraphs make your post much   easier to read and understand :)
    Is there any chance of getting an ally pane so we can support those we are friends with and they can support us.
  • free1indeed1 (US1)free1indeed1 (US1) Member Posts: 1
    why have I been kicked out so much I have sign in as cargo1 madhatter lord of lords1
  • Bromsnor (NL1)Bromsnor (NL1) Member Posts: 6
    because your computer sucks?
  • Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member Posts: 224
    why have I been kicked out so much I have sign in as cargo1 madhatter lord of lords1
    What exactly are you trying to say?

are you unable to login?
  • john2013 (US1)john2013 (US1) Member Posts: 22
    We need to get a mass message button for the group leaders. its to hard and already takes to much time for everything.
    we need a mass message button asap.
    We need to shorten the battle times asap.
    We need to do thees things asap or your going to loose alot of players!!
  • john2013 (US1)john2013 (US1) Member Posts: 22
    Also We need to do something to out line the edge of the maps asap!
    Also We need to add something for allies to be able to chat other than just a message to leaders.
    Also a button to allie and turn the allies a color like orange or something!

Thees are the changes we really need in the game. the longer battle times ruin the game. its almost impossible to gain honor with the 6% loose . We need thees changes asap! 
  • Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member Posts: 224
    I CANT LOG IN WTF
    What exactly is the issue?

Do you get an error? keeps reloading?

Jillian
  • costa77 (US1)costa77 (US1) Member Posts: 5
    the only issue i have is for new players/alliances. if we are being attacked consistantly by higher more established players/alliances, then we now have less time to recover. this discourages our members from staying in the game and eventually becoming competitive. perhaps a losing member has the ability to recover faster than the winning player. the scale of difference is based on the "hive overall strength" example - hive of say 30 players with an average of 1M troops each would be able to recover at 10% of time for a hive of 10 players of 500k troops each. if there is a one on one player without major hive support than it would be equal recovery time.     

• costa77 (US1)costa77 (US1) Member Posts: 5
    another issue i have is that i keep sending heros to the caves for three hours. this, some times is an advantage, but coming out of caves -- no rewards are credited to our accounts. so what gives?
  • SirMichaelR (US1)SirMichaelR (US1) Member Posts: 16
    another issue i have is that i keep sending heros to the caves for three hours. this, some times is an advantage, but coming out of caves -- no rewards are credited to our accounts. so what gives?

Click on the reward banner outside the cave to get the reward.
    All rewards are collected in High kingdom
This discussion has been closed.