Home EN Announcement Questions and Feedback
Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Discussion Regarding New Direction of the Game

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
Hey guys, Please leave any feedback or questions about the new direction of the game in here. Let's try to remain calm and constructive. I completely understand that this is a hot issue, but we have to maintain some order here in the forums. I thank you in advance for your honesty and patience.

-Popeye

Comments

• crastter (AU1)crastter (AU1) Member Posts: 2
    Goodbye!
  • andy gray (US1)andy gray (US1) Member Posts: 6
    do we get some hint to how soon these updates are likely to be coming out.because as it is the game is still not worth playing.

• oxol (US1)oxol (US1) Member Posts: 2
    edited 29.06.2016
    it's all about the money .vote with your wallet
  • Habakuk (NL1)Habakuk (NL1) Member Posts: 73
    The hospital that is supposed to take away some of the pain can only
    be upgraded by huge amounts of gems...this is realy great !!
  • King Stag (GB1)King Stag (GB1) Member Posts: 8
    @CM Popeye 

All anyone wanted was for the devs to reduce the recruiting/healing times to something realistic.
    Instead, there is a whole batch of new content instead of the problem being fixed.
    Again.

Well, I hope your new updates are worth the amount of players you will lose due to the ONE issue we all asked to be fixed still not being sorted.
    I have put a lot of time, effort and money into the game, through the various accounts I have had on different servers but your failure to address the actual issue at hand is the last straw for me, I will no longer be playing the game. 

This game used to be fun....
  • Habakuk (NL1)Habakuk (NL1) Member Posts: 73
    edited 29.06.2016
    You can talk untill your head falls off they dont care at all."The decision to move in this new direction is final. "
    Says it all doesnt it ?

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    I do feel like everyone should voice their opinions, even if it is the last thing they say in here. We completely understood these changes would cause some of our user base to leave, but that was a risk we were willing to take for the future of the game.

-Popeye
    CM Popeye said:
     We completely understood these changes would cause some of our user base to leave
    -Popeye
    You may be surprised by the amount of players you do lose...
    Although, it is good to know that you are willing to lose a large slice of your actual paying customers and long time fans for the sake of a new direction for what is now the slowest paced war game I have ever seen...
  • camelots girl (SKN1)camelots girl (SKN1) Member Posts: 15
    edited 29.06.2016
    what furture game ?? there are nothing people can du now in the game, why dont you fix the issue a bit today insted of letting people wait. and the daily  is impossible to get the prieces when you cant harwest
  • I'm done.
    You guys have really messed up.
    You should have just fixed the ridiculous healing and recruiting times, instead of introducing new content.
    I wont be playing again, if this is how you look after the people that actually pay, and I have payed in a LOT in the time I have been playing this game....
  • HUFFnDOBACK (US1)HUFFnDOBACK (US1) Member Posts: 3
    well when i get off of work today i will be killing off my castles,  glad i never spent anything on this game. Seemed everytime i was about too some changed happened that prevented me from wanting too buy gems. The fast pace of the game was a huge plus side and now that has become a crawl of only really attacking every day and a half now. This games shelf life has expired may it rest in peace
  • TITAN1 (US1)TITAN1 (US1) Member Posts: 3
    blah blah blah,we dont care just give us your money.
    the castles will burn,just as the game will.
    goodbye all,its been interesting.
  • MUSTANG MEL (US1)MUSTANG MEL (US1) Member Posts: 3
    Improvements and new features to the game are fine but as it stands the game is utterly unplayable.

Heal times are absolutely ridiculous when you spend more time actually waiting for troops to heal rather than enjoying the game the way it was supposed to be played.

Entire alliances are quitting the game (2 that I know of for sure) and many individuals leaving as well.

I will give the Devs of this game until the end of the week to make this game fun and playable again....otherwise I am gone.

Lastly.....Group mail has been requested countless times by peeps in Feedback and here in the forum.....where is it ?
  • HUFFnDOBACK (US1)HUFFnDOBACK (US1) Member Posts: 3
    anyone have any other games simular to how this one WAS? I played koc not going back too that but not staying here for sure.
  • Sir Jamalot (US1)Sir Jamalot (US1) Member Posts: 1

The line is drawn      

Good Games you guys have the right to do whatever you think is best for your company to be profitable.  As users, we don't have to like it or buy your product.  It looks like you have made final your decision.  I use this moment to say a couple things to you Good Games.  For those who decide to stay and for those who continue to pay.  Consider addressing the stability of your product. That is really important as well. Things go wrong. I understand.  When they do, give away something to your customer base for the mishap.

Finally your statement: "There have been rumblings that entire armies from far away lands will try to invade our lands."
    Sounds to me like a war against the..... $erver ?
    ~ Sir Jamalot ~
    Inspired by our family dog Jammer
This discussion has been closed.