Home EN Announcement Questions and Feedback
Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Discussion: Update 04.07.2016 - It's an Alliance Matter

Comments

• King Doggy (AU1)King Doggy (AU1) Member Posts: 19
    Also is there going to be  LOH app soon????
    and also the recruitment times are crazy!!!
    PLEASE FIX!!!
  • beasty (US1)beasty (US1) Member Posts: 49
    You can stick this game where the sun don't shine, I did over 30 attack, and supports to day trying to get my honor back for swords, I was with in 100 pts and the rollback took me back to where I started this afternoon as far as honor goes. That's pure BULL CRAP! you can take and shove this game so far up your rear that you'll have to pump sunlight to it.
  • Cerjio (US1)Cerjio (US1) Member Posts: 46
    I am sure  glad that the red raid button for attacks on villains was a priority. It fixed all the bugs we had,

Can we PLEASE get answer on IF and WHEN  the reduction  in recruiting and healing times will occur?

IF NOT can you at least inform  us and let us know? 

PLEASE just let us know the direction that the Good people at Good Games plan to take.

Thank you . 
    Oddie, I so wish the healing and recruiting reductions will happen but @CM Popeye said about a week ago, they will not change it.  Yet again greed as everything to do with it.  Even CM Popeye said if you want your troops to heal faster buy gems.  Just tells you how greedy they actually are.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    While there may be some minor adjustments made to the recruitment and healing times, they will pretty much remain the same moving forward.

I will have someone look at the number of units you can recruit being changed. This should not have changed with this update.

We will have the display glitch where only 2 Kingdoms is shown in the overview fixed asap.

-Popeye

• Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member Posts: 224
    CM Popeye said:
    While there may be some minor adjustments made to the recruitment and healing times, they will pretty much remain the same moving forward.

I will have someone look at the number of units you can recruit being changed. This should not have changed with this update.

We will have the display glitch where only 2 Kingdoms is shown in the overview fixed asap.

-Popeye

He was probably upgrading his baracks, as I have the same issue :(
  • Oddie (US1)Oddie (US1) Member Posts: 29
    First thank you for a rsponse.

Second really? Gems is the answer?

Around 12k gems for  one half a hero units healing

75k to 100k gems for 750 to 1000 units  for  recruiting thats 1/2 to 2/3 of 1 hero plus coins of course

Greedy greedy greedy

last time i check spinach was nowhere that expensive.

Very sad, the funny thing my son told me 3 months  ago this game would slowly change to PAY to PLAY

I should listen to him more
  • Getos (US1)Getos (US1) Member Posts: 95
    @Oddie (US1) Welcome to the online gaming
  • StrongWeek (AU1)StrongWeek (AU1) Member Posts: 2
    You can get support for when you attack villains. They won't get there in time as the attack is only 3 secs. Please fix this
  • Habakuk (NL1)Habakuk (NL1) Member Posts: 73
    About the vacation mode: most people go on vacation for a couple of weeks, if you want to buy a shield it will cost you more than 150 euro.

You guys at GoodGame have a serious issue with money if you think that your little game or for that matter any browser game is worth that,

Dream on !
  • camelots girl (SKN1)camelots girl (SKN1) Member Posts: 15
    sorry to say:( but the idea whit helping the casual players and the small players, isen´t working. because of the very long training and healing time, the game is now only for people who can affort to spend a lot, and i mean a lot of money. now they can benefit from the fact that everybody else can´t make troops fast enogh to defend them selves or give a good fight. the can also buy the shield to protect them selves. and people who hasen´t got so much money cant even farm or do anything... we are also still left whit the fact that you can only play for less than 10 min, then you have to wait 3..4...5 hours just to harvest a bit. if you want a fight one have to build for many says befor one can affort an attack. bot ofcause thoose whit money can buy troops again and fight... so you are not helping casual players , you are helping thoose whit a lot of money... so keep it real
  • ChiefBigHorn (US1)ChiefBigHorn (US1) Member Posts: 1
    Ok, a new player here, but i already have a problem as i can't port in HK! I understand other new players have this issue as well....how do we join our alliances that the game kept on stressing in the tutorial? I turned a ticket in...how long will i wait?
  • outronick2 (US1)outronick2 (US1) Member Posts: 39
    another wallet warrior only update

its so nice that GG is helping the wallet warriors get stronger while us poor people get weaker from the wallet warriors feeding on the accounts GG has nerfed for them for easy prey
    When the wallet warriors don't have poor players to attack, who will they attack?
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys, Go ahead and leave any feedback or questions regarding our latest update in here.

-Popeye
    By the way...why do you ask for feedback?  Do you have a collection? because it seams that all feedback and ideas are useless.

sorry to say:( but the idea whit helping the casual players and the small players, isen´t working. because of the very long training and healing time, the game is now only for people who can affort to spend a lot, and i mean a lot of money. now they can benefit from the fact that everybody else can´t make troops fast enogh to defend them selves or give a good fight. the can also buy the shield to protect them selves. and people who hasen´t got so much money cant even farm or do anything... we are also still left whit the fact that you can only play for less than 10 min, then you have to wait 3..4...5 hours just to harvest a bit. if you want a fight one have to build for many says befor one can affort an attack. bot ofcause thoose whit money can buy troops again and fight... so you are not helping casual players , you are helping thoose whit a lot of money... so keep it real
    You can recruit peasants. They are cheap, fast to get ready and with a big and full hero you can attack villains...level 8 maybe?
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335
    edited 06.07.2016
    I have donated to the alliance 200k and im showing only 50k where is the rest of it? Is that another error or is it a 150% commission?

Yeah, same thing just happened to one of my members.  I have screenshots of his chat and the donations list, over 100K missing of each resource.
    Post edited by Raffles (US1) on
  • tandaor (US1)tandaor (US1) Member Posts: 1
    i don't like the fact that it takes a giant army 10 min to reach your castle but takes you 5 hours to get anything healed or reproduced =( /shakes head
  • RedBush (US1)RedBush (US1) Member Posts: 2
    I am one of the leaders Of the #3 team on this server, and one of the leaders of Aegis a collection of many other teams. I have no Idea what the Good games is trying to do other then make a good game, very bad. It now takes a player 6 to 7 hours to make enough troops to fill 1 hero. you can't hunt, you can't keep your Honor up, you can't fight. A person that buys troops gets enough troops to fill 10 heros with better troops in 2 secs. The game must only want the people with money to play this game now. I am searching for a new game to play, and when I find it many of my team with go play that game with me. If you check my records I have spent some money on your game, and had a lot of fun over this last 6 months. But in its current state this game is no longer fun to play. Who wants to sit and wait for troops all day long to hunt for food for them. It is very obvious to me that NO ONE in development plays this game at all. or they would see what a HUGE mistake they have made. After we find a new game, we will all be do all we can on the net to say how Good games ruined this game , and would do nothing to fix it. Which along with our leaving the game should really help gem sales. I hope someone in management reads this, though I know they won't its obvious that they know everything !!!
    @RedBush (US1)  I totally agree with you.  All they care is about making money and not listen to our suggestions, ideas, dislikes or anything else. :(
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Hey guys, I understand the frustration regarding the recent changes, but I assure you that the team does take user feedback into consideration. The choice to slow down the game to make it more accessible was not an easy one to make, and we knew that it would cause a huge rift among the current players. All I can say is that the whole team is confident it was the right choice for the long run.

-Popeye
    edited 07.07.2016
    You think it's slowing the game down but have you considered about the casual player that can't heal their units without buying gems?  I have seen so many people leaving this game because they can't heal their units for days.  They don't have the time.  You also was asked a question that you never answered.  Do you play the game yourself?  If so, you know how slowed down the game has gotten and how bad it actually is than what you see on paper.  Data only does so much, it's the player that plays the game that sees it first hand.
Sign In to comment.