Home EN Announcement Questions and Feedback
Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Discussion: Update 11.08.2016.... Now with Dragons!

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
Hey Heroes! Feel free to leave any questions or comments regarding our latest update in here.

-Popeye
Post edited by CM Popeye on

Comments

• Beopmin (RO1)Beopmin (RO1) Member Posts: 30
    Hey @CM Popeye
    When will be new events?
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    We will be bringing in a new event with our next update next week ;)

-Popeye
  • LegendOfHonor (NL1)LegendOfHonor (NL1) Member Posts: 34
    I want a refund for all spent gems on buildings that will change at level 1  from gems to resources
    I am sorry @LegendOfHonor (NL1) , but this is not possible. The price you paid for these buildings was valid at the time of your purchase, so you are therefore not entitled to a refund.

-Popeye
  • kapn_jack (US1)kapn_jack (US1) Member Posts: 62
     @CM Popeye when is this new update taking place?
    I actually just got word that the update will be moved to Monday. We have learned from our past mistakes, and will not rush out the updates until we have tested them out thoroughly.

-Popeye
  • Laurelee (US1)Laurelee (US1) Member Posts: 31
    Are there any plans to add levels to the individual player prizes for the chivalry tournament. When there are several hundred players competing in the level 41-70 group and prizes are only given to the top 3, it is impossible for most of us who ranked to level 41 prior to the equipment being introduced to the game to acquire any. I realize there are the occasional opportunities for the purchase of the equipment for gems, that is not an option for many.

In the interest of balancing the game for those of us who have been playing for months, it would be nice to see some changes to the chivalry tournament to reflect that roughly 2/3 of the server are now competing for 3 prizes.
    LaureLee
    Leader - Dragon Rebels Alliance
  • Avignon (AU1)Avignon (AU1) Member Posts: 9
    Excuse me:  When will we be able to move our castles?  Without that feature, many many of us are just sitting ducks.
  • Emelinda (US1)Emelinda (US1) Member Posts: 11
    International server seems to allow castle to move. seems usa server, you can only move less than 120 miles. my alliance just moved. but I can not reach them, this really is bad when others are beating your doors down.
  • Lepew (US1)Lepew (US1) Member Posts: 25
    I hope you guys thought the new attacks and supports through.
    We can't set up support until the battle starts, so how is that going to work?
    What happens when our heros stop on the way, as they tend to do now?
    @Laurelee (US1)We will be adding new levels to the tournament in the future. We know the 40- 70 gap is quite huge, and the time has come to create some new brackets. I can't give you an exact timeline, but I will try to find out.

-Popeye
  • AlexHU (HU1)AlexHU (HU1) Member Posts: 37
    Yeey, finally a monster hunting with the alliance! :smile:
  • Cerjio (US1)Cerjio (US1) Member Posts: 46
    You guys really need to put something like a timer or something in game to give us a heads up when you are going to update the server.
  • Sheywin (US1)Sheywin (US1) Member Posts: 20
    CM Popeye said:
    We will be bringing in a new event with our next update next week ;)

-Popeye
    Good Grief POPEYE if i wanted to play GOOD GAMES EMPIRE....i would return to it...everything you are doing is an exact replica of THAT game...where is the originality...AND where are the fixes in your programing...i am fast bored this game...prolly best i move on...as is a mirror of nothing more than your EMPIRE game...AND you have now limited my honor on hits....I think your only remaining players are those who have not gamed other games...boooooring
  • Getos (US1)Getos (US1) Member Posts: 95
    @CM Popeye  Why you still don't use the in game message system to WARN US 10 min before the update. Again i am standing in the middle of no where with a huge army. Waiting for someone to kill me ....
    @CM Popeye
    We should not receive a message with changes made in the game?
    Hey guys, I am working on getting the team to use the system messages to warn you about updates. It is an ongoing battle, but one that I feel I will win eventually. The way we do updates makes it tough to get this message out, but I know how important it is to you guys so I will continue to fight for it.

-Popeye
    @CM Popeye
    https://snag.gy/0bkl3S.jpg
    They would have to appear in Romanian language, not English
  • Laurelee (US1)Laurelee (US1) Member Posts: 31
    @CM Popeye My tents are all missing in Ice and DM. And when I click on the Chivalry tent in HK, I get an error. Other than that, everything seems to be working okay so far.
    LaureLee
    Leader - Dragon Rebels Alliance
Sign In to comment.