Home Announcement Questions and Feedback
Welcome to the International Legends of Honor forum, brave Warriors!

Outage on US1 server?

2»

Comments

• sigfy (US1)sigfy (US1) Member Posts: 3
    hi koa or what do you mean with your story?
    It's a joke derived from an American advertising campaign.
    It's a joke derived from an American advertising campaign.
    Kind of like, "Help...I've fallen and I can't get up!"
  • manicann (US1)manicann (US1) Member Posts: 1
    haha..not surprised to see that LOH has not responded to any questions about their US server.
  • Kaochinx (US1)Kaochinx (US1) Member Posts: 18
    Button start the foreign, oh my God I'm gorgeous
    I just put the key inside my pocket park
    It might not get to see, this a new Ferrari
    Man in the mirror, how you choose to bother
    Someone said they callin', I don't feel like talkin'
    Everything is different, turned the way I bought it
    Phone be interrupting me while I'm recordin'
    Phone be making women feel they unimportant
    Call my dog, he say it's all the way retarded
    Keep the ore 'cause I am not using the Foreman
    Kitchen, I just finished up a new performance
    Hater, wish you well
    I got clientele
    I just got it off the scale

I got two phones
    Everybody around you pretending that they your partner
    Let you have a problem they won't even help you out
    Smiling in your face, you turn your back they talk about you
    I've been abused by this cold, cold world
  • Rand8 (US1)Rand8 (US1) Member Posts: 11
    Same problem for me. Have not gotten past the "Loading game assets" for 8 hours now. I have several thousand tier 6 troops that will starve soon. Something needs to be done ASAP, or there will be hundreds of very unhappy players! At least 6 of our alliance members are having the same problem that I know of. There might be more.
  • markthorne (US1)markthorne (US1) Member Posts: 2
    Can't log in. starving in all 3 kingdoms. Same thing a spinning sword when loading game assets. Send a request with GG, know response yet.
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335
    edited 09.11.2017

If you look on "Official Announcements", you can see a post about an outage on the German DE1 server last week. They had a hardware problem that took everything offline for about 4 days. They did extend an apology and compensation in the form of gems to all affected.

So do not despair, but be aware...it might take a few days, or not.

• Gordo2513 (US1)Gordo2513 (US1) Member Posts: 3
    DE server players received 10K GEMS will we receive this too?

• wolfslayer1 (US1)wolfslayer1 (US1) Member Posts: 7

I haven't been able to get on in over 14 hours. Guaranteed, my troops have starved by now.

Is this still going on for everyone else on the US1 server?

I haven't been able to get on in over 14 hours. Guaranteed, my troops have starved by now.

Is this still going on for everyone else on the US1 server?

Those I can contact off-game are still not able to get in.
  • Gordo2513 (US1)Gordo2513 (US1) Member Posts: 3
    Same problem for me. Have not gotten past the "Loading game assets" for 8 hours now. I have several thousand tier 6 troops that will starve soon. Something needs to be done ASAP, or there will be hundreds of very unhappy players! At least 6 of our alliance members are having the same problem that I know of. There might be more.
    This is a BIG problem, I'm sure there will be a lot of attackers catching players off guard before they know when the server is up. We need to know in advance how long this fix will take. Can't keep banging on the server hoping to get in first to either do damage or prevent damage! After all, people have other things to do, not to just keep trying to get on a buggy game that frustrates so much!
    This is a BIG problem, I'm sure there will be a lot of attackers catching players off guard before they know when the server is up. We need to know in advance how long this fix will take. Can't keep banging on the server hoping to get in first to either do damage or prevent damage! After all, people have other things to do, not to just keep trying to get on a buggy game that frustrates so much!

I doubt anyone could tell you how long the fix will take.

Would be nice if everyone could agree to a truce lasting until 12 hours after the server is fixed. But, it is after all just a game, and there is no damage that can't be repaired. Go do your other things.

• Billy4 (US1)Billy4 (US1) Member Posts: 1
    Well this sucks.....troops are gonna go hungry and die..
  • MYA_1 (US1)MYA_1 (US1) Member Posts: 6
    HOW LONG IS THIS GONNA TAKE????? 
    HOW LONG IS THIS GONNA TAKE????? 

81 hours 47 minutes and 11 seconds.

• Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 225
    Thank God GG handed out free food to the 1% so they didn't starve. Too bad I'm part of the 99%, that logged in starved. 
Sign In to comment.