Don't know if this will help, but I have started a worksheet in my Legends excel file so I can log lockup/refreshes. Doing this might help isolate some of the bugs for quicker fixes. I include the realm and the screen I was on when lockup occurred. It seemed to me that the military screen prompted more refreshes so I decided to log and see if it was true or I was just imagining things. I keep the excel file open in background so it's easy to click on and enter information. Anyway...hoping it pans out and helps. If anyone has suggestions on other data to enter upon lockup/refresh...let me know. Realm and screen are all I could think of off the top of my head.