Home Technical Support

Dutch server is down from 10.00 this morning. Cann someone tell us whats happening please.

Comments

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Hey @TheVon1 (NL1) I do see that there were some issues with a few of the servers after the update, but everything should be back running now. If you are still having issues, please send me a PM when you get a chance.

-Popeye
  • gfurself (US1)gfurself (US1) Member Posts: 4
    I logged out of the game and tried to update my password. I was unable to log back into the game and had to start a new one. I would like to resume my game play with the Hero I had instead of starting all over. 
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335
    I logged out of the game and tried to update my password. I was unable to log back into the game and had to start a new one. I would like to resume my game play with the Hero I had instead of starting all over. 

Maybe it was because you have an offensive name that you are not allowed to log in. Check your email.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    @gfurself I see a level 9 account with that username that is still open. That being said, I will now change the name as we can't have that in our game. Your new username is Beniceplz
    Send me a PM with a more appropriate name and I will update it.

-Popeye
  • ibalgin500 (SK1)ibalgin500 (SK1) Member Posts: 1
    edited 03.08.2016
    Chcel by som sa spytat prečo sa Nedá Nahlásiť cez hlavnú stránku Stále tam Píše iba registrovať 

I would like to ask why it can not be reported through the main page still he says only register the transfer.
    Post edited by ibalgin500 (SK1) on
  • Rhen (GB1)Rhen (GB1) Member Posts: 2
    Had problems with game over last few days or so, keep getting kicked out after 2 or 3 clicks of mouse each time it says 'Lost connection to server', now I can't even log in. the spinning thing is permanent. Please help...
  • OPAV (US1)OPAV (US1) Member Posts: 51
    Black screen all day long
  • OPAV (US1)OPAV (US1) Member Posts: 51
    Black screen is gone, 1 day playing also
  • gfurself (US1)gfurself (US1) Member Posts: 4
Sign In to comment.