Home Technical Support

Shared internet connection

My son and I share an apartment, and we have shared internet.  We both play Legend of Honors, but we do not have access to each other's accounts.  We do not want to get banned, so I am letting Support know about this.  Ticket #2016080510009411  has not yet received a response; I keep checking, and it says that you have just received it, and are looking into it.  It has been a week now.

Comments

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Thanks for letting me know, I will put a note on your account! Happy gaming to both of you.

-Popeye
  • Lepew (US1)Lepew (US1) Member Posts: 25
    I share my internet connection with my dog, Skippy.  We only have one computer, so we have to take turns; however we never share accounts. It is a bad idea to give your password out to anyone, even your dog.
    Sharing passwords with animals is completely allowed. Whether or not you can trust them is a whole other bag of beggin strips.

-Popeye
  • Miss Yoda (US1)Miss Yoda (US1) Member Posts: 10
    My son, Master Tzar, has quit the game; so there is no longer a shared internet at our location in regards to LoH.  My daughter, who does not live with me, has been unable to log in for almost a week; her password AND email for resetting it both get rejected.  Can you please help Fairyrose get back online?  Thank you in advance.
  • Miss Yoda (US1)Miss Yoda (US1) Member Posts: 10
    As I mentioned in my pm to you, Popeye, Master Tzar apologizes for his tantrum, and asks to be allowed to play.  We then again, will be using shared internet, but separate laptops.
    As I said on our PM, the account is available to play with ;)

-Popeye
Sign In to comment.