Home Announcement Questions & Feedback

Discussion: Update 11.08.2016

Comments

• FrostQueen (US1)FrostQueen (US1) Member Posts: 58
    Today's Bugs

Where did all the villains go.  The villains in DM seem to have been run out of the relm.  Other relms appear a little thin as well. 

My Tents are gone.  I only have tents in front of my castle in HK.  DM and ICE have no tents.

Hero XP awards.  Cannot assign hero XP, scrolling and selecting not working.

Todays fixes:  the amount of honor I will receive in the battle window now showing.  Thanks. 
    Update:  remote attack.  Working.  very nice.  Will probably result in lots of half eaten villains which will probably cause a plague or something.  Thanks it is a nice feature.
    Hmm Plague - I like that idea.
  • Kreygor (US1)Kreygor (US1) Member Posts: 12
    In reference to the new Dragon Hunt event -

Supporters get NOTHING. No Fear, no hero xp, no goodies. They do get troop loss though. Is this by design? Nice rewards for the person who initiates the attack. If it is designed to be a group effort event, then the entire group should be getting rewards.
  • steel101 (US1)steel101 (US1) Member Posts: 15
    edited 16.08.2016
    I helped someone attack a dragon. it had 1.8 million defence power.
    I came with 1.6 million.... my alliance member came with 0.6 million (600k)
    he got lotta fear...one million coins...36 gems and fur...might have got some resources  also...not sure
    I got nothing exept lotta wounded troops. hope you change it soon so that everyone gets stuff
    till then ill keep attacking maurders.
    Post edited by steel101 (US1) on
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 421
    The fire breathing dragons look great and they are tougher than some players
    Ehhh Yea - No rewards AT ALL for anyone helping the original attacker. That's not going to fly very far. People aren't going to want to help on those higher level Dragons very often..And just an FYI The battle info window is very vague. Other members cant see in the attack box where it is to join - you cant see how many people are already in the battle. Cant change boosters. Blech. Other than the visuals of the dragon it's pretty much a bust to me.
  • lmfboom (US1)lmfboom (US1) Member Posts: 14
    im having an issue with my treasury. I used to collect over 100k per hour now its down to 79k.
    my hospital is still messing up as well.
    what happened to this "hot fix"? this update made it worse than before  :|
    edited 15.08.2016
    lol it's not a hot FIX it now gives you "hot fits" - lmfboom
  • aXBlackDeathXa (US1)aXBlackDeathXa (US1) Member Posts: 38
    Hospital still bugged / troops not showing up / forced to refresh the game to update.
    Treasury now appears to be bugged - storing much less (per collection period) than previously - surely this can't be by design?  Example: Over a total collection period of say 4 hours I was once able to collect up to 400k coin.  Now it's shown red (similar to a full hospital icon) around 80k

Mouse over honor was a nice touch but I see room for improvement.  Either provide the exact formula you're using as to what constitutes a very honorable attack (100%+) or provide the exact percentage (positive or negative) in the mouse over view.  It's a total waste of time walking 7 mins out to a 2M honor target just to find out it's not a positive honor hit.
  • Kreygor (US1)Kreygor (US1) Member Posts: 12
    After seeing the posts about the Treasury, I have checked my own, and it is now approx 40k per hour less than it was before the update. Has the value of the houses been reduced?
    Okay just noticed something after being attacked it is almost impossible to intercept enemy heroes before they attack now and it seems impossible to intercept them after they win a battle.

It is nice to know that you can now be attacked and are not able to prevent it.
  • MorganaLeFey (US1)MorganaLeFey (US1) Member Posts: 36
    edited 16.08.2016
    wow Great Job GG  NOT!!!!  The dragon is BS nothing for supporters, doesn't show in actions box and even if it did who's going to lose troops for NOTHING!!  Why would I even Bother with a dragon? I'd rather hit a mard at least I get resources.  If this is some way to screw up the game further..... you get an A!!  Do you guys smoke a lot of weed or something?? Because you Certainly don't think things through OR test it with your own developers.  Now my treasury isn't working properly wth is that about??  FIX THE HOSPITALS FIX THE TREASURY! STOP ADDING CRAP UNTIL YOU FIX THE EXISTING ISSUES!!!! Can't be any clearer than that PopEye!!

Post edited by MorganaLeFey (US1) on
  • MorganaLeFey (US1)MorganaLeFey (US1) Member Posts: 36
    OMG you guys REALLY DON'T THINK THINGS THROUGH!! How the Heck can I "catch hero's" during attacks w this new attack mode.... gues what???? it's IMPOSSIBLE!! GOOD JOB!!!! WTF ARE YOU THINKING??? Oh Wait...... YOUR NOT!!!!! 
  • OPAV (US1)OPAV (US1) Member Posts: 51
    Terrible release filled with bugs again.

Even giving a hero exp rewards is impossible!
  • steel101 (US1)steel101 (US1) Member Posts: 15
    edited 16.08.2016
    how come above the "monster hunter tent" it says 1 day 8 hours.
    does it restart or will we all be slaying bears and lions the next day
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 225
    Just thought I'd mention about that building glitch you guys will never fix, but now if I'm upgrading my barracks I can't recruit at all, thanks good games.
  • Laurelee (US1)Laurelee (US1) Member Posts: 31
    At least you have tents Steel. Most of us don't have any tents, much less monster hunt tent.
    LaureLee
    Leader - Dragon Rebels Alliance
    At least you have tents Steel. Most of us don't have any tents, much less monster hunt tent.
    Try refreshing - sometimes it takes several times to get them to come up and the only tents are on High. Oddly enough with these so called updates - Upgrades Good Games has failed to tell ANYONE that all tents are gone EXCEPT on High Realm.
    I have to wonder if this is an accidental glitch that caught them off guard
  • OPAV (US1)OPAV (US1) Member Posts: 51
    A Dragon tournement for Alli? But only the first hero get prices if the dragon gets killed.

Fix that bug first before using it for the tourney???
  • CatBooklady (US1)CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 75
    A Dragon tournement for Alli? But only the first hero get prices if the dragon gets killed.

Fix that bug first before using it for the tourney???
    OPAV it's already there - Today's Alliance Tourney.
Sign In to comment.