Home Technical Support

dragon quest problems

is anybody else having problems finding the dragon and then when you do find one and set your hero to go to it someone else steels it from you?
I marked 3 dragons to fight told my heros to go battle them only to have them stolen from my hero's, i thought that once you tagged an enemy that the system should lock it for the battle. also where are the dragons i have only spoted 5 in the 120 sq tile area around my castle and 3 of them where stolen from me one of which right as my hero was to attack it got pushed out of the way so 3 other heros could steal the dragon i had painted for attack

Comments

• Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 421
    I have only found one and ported castle to it as well as having alliance members join me.

Have not tried painting any for attacks.
    Well not had any trouble with attacking dragons so far but not sure why heroes gain no experience and supporting alliance members gain no rewards for supporting.
  • Jah Reit (US1)Jah Reit (US1) Member Posts: 4
    Yep, they screwed up on the dragon fiasco crap. I won't be doing an more dragons unless I want to lose troops and get nothing in return.
    edited 16.08.2016
    The dragons need to be re-thought and re-done.  Alliance support is required to take almost all dragons except maybe silver, but you can't have but a few alliance supporters - shouldn't be limited. Then, only the one who starts the battle, and wins, get any reward.  If you are support you get nothing, even if you started it and had to go back to the castle and reload troops and came back as support.  Bad implementation on this quest. 
    One other thing that needs to change, there is no marker when you start an alliance attack, so the members don't know where, nor is there much time for them to get there when they do get the location.  Much needs to improve to make this a part of the game.

Post edited by Jah Reit (US1) on
  • CatBooklady (US1)CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 75
    edited 16.08.2016
    I agree with the sentiments here. I supported my mates on 2 Dragons and got nothing except a full hospital. Good going GG!

NOW: when ARE YOU GOING TO FIX ISSUES????????????

1. TREASURY
    2. HOSPITAL
    3. STOREHOUSE RESETTING TO LEVEL 1 DURING UPGRADE
    4.NOT BEING ABLE TO CHOOSE HERO TO ASSIGN BONUS XP
    5. REFRESH ISSUES
    6. TENTS DISAPPEARING IN ICE AND DM
    7. EVERYTHING ELSE THAT'S BROKEN

Wow! What an AWESOME Upgrade, @CM Popeye ....NOT! :#
    Post edited by CatBooklady (US1) on
    edited 16.08.2016
    Is it just me or does almost every update break something else.

Do not forget the barracks issue where when you upgrade during the upgrade it it produces troops as if it is level 1.

How about the shield of peace glitch where you do not always get one for your castle after a loss.

The supporters getting nothing on the dragons is very very not nice.

The refresh issues are definitely very irritating.

The treasury changes are not at all a good thing,

The issues with the tents are just strange.

About the tents I suggested right after the tournaments started that there be a tent icon on the world map so you could click on it and see your tournament ranking instead of having to go back inside your town to do so. Popeye commented that he really liked this suggestion and would pass it onto the design team have never heard anything more on the subject.
    Post edited by Saimaidar (US1) on
    Oh I forgot to mention the inability to assign experience rewards to heroes as the screen keeps resetting.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Hey guys, I will try to answer some of your questions and concerns now.

Dragon issues - We are aware the supporters are not getting loot, and we will get this fixed. No timeline yet, but i will keep you updated. Hero XP for defeating them was not planned, but I will argue for it.

Assigning XP - I have informed the team, and they are working on it.

Shield of Peace - It was always intended that you do not get the shield after every defeat. There is no glitch with this currently.

Tents on World Map - The team does not think this is a good idea, and stated it would def cause
    e some performance issues. We have quite enough of those to work through as it is ;)

Upgrading buildings glitch - This one is still being worked on, and I will do what I can to get it pushed to a higher priority.

-Popeye
    I know this might sound a little crazy, but wouldn't testing an update and making sure it worked before releasing it be a better solution than making everybody angry, then promising to look into it or "...we will get this fixed. No timeline yet..."  NO timeline?  It was just released that way?  The release of a buggy addition should be, "NO timeline".  
    Yes, losing troops and getting nothing for the effort makes me angry, as does not being able to select a hero to upgrade honor.
    I know this might sound a little crazy, but wouldn't testing an update and making sure it worked before releasing it be a better solution than making everybody angry, then promising to look into it or "...we will get this fixed. No timeline yet..."  NO timeline?  It was just released that way?  The release of a buggy addition should be, "NO timeline".  
    Yes, losing troops and getting nothing for the effort makes me angry, as does not being able to select a hero to upgrade honor.
    Amen, sister!
  • glprsll129 (US1)glprsll129 (US1) Member Posts: 18
    when is the hospital glitch going to be fixed, i am sick and tired of having to refresh my game everytime time i want to heal troops after a battle. because they do not show up in hospital unless you refresh game. also can you explain how the counting system for this new tourney works, i have healed and recruited a couple of thousand troops but my numbers are barley moving. so please explain the counting system, and i have also found 1 other glitch i noticed that some times when you are fight in the villain tourney the numbers are not counting properly also , this past weekend i hit over 90 villains in a short time and my numbers barley moved but earlier in the week i hit less villains and my numbers sky rocketed
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    I know the hospital refresh issue is a hot one, and I will continue to push for it to get fixed asap.

-Popeye
    CM Popeye said:
    I know the hospital refresh issue is a hot one, and I will continue to push for it to get fixed asap.

-Popeye
    How many times have you said that, sir? I won't hold my breath until it's fixed...I'd die if I did.
  • Lepew (US1)Lepew (US1) Member Posts: 25

This game is the test.
  • EvilKnight (AU1)EvilKnight (AU1) Member Posts: 9
    popeye i know u guys are trying 2 get something going so players know when an update is happening, a simple mail letting players know that 1 is coming up will be ok 4 now as players can have as little as 30mins of food and then u guys start an update. they come back 2 all their troops lost from having no food. if they got a mail with a warning that 1 is coming up they could do something about it, we know the testing takes time so u dont know when it will kick in but players wont mind as at least they will be aware of it coming and wont be such a shock.
    edited 20.08.2016
    Getting an error message when an alliance members tries to support an attack against a dragon it tells you that you will lose honor attacking this foe.
  • cyranodeberg (US1)cyranodeberg (US1) Member Posts: 11
    Has anyone else had problems getting rewards for dragon attack?  I supported one alliance attack and got some XP and a unit, but no honor and no fur.  I then initiated another attack on a dragon (supported by others), got XP and a unit, but NO honor and no supposed fur.   That seems wrong to me...anyone have same issue?  
    edited 21.08.2016
    Has anyone else had problems getting rewards for dragon attack?  I supported one alliance attack and got some XP and a unit, but no honor and no fur.  I then initiated another attack on a dragon (supported by others), got XP and a unit, but NO honor and no supposed fur.   That seems wrong to me...anyone have same issue?  
    You get FEAR, not Honor. Always was Fear that you get from Dragons. I got Fear/Fur/Gems/Coins for both attacking 1st as well as Supporting my teammates. Check Battle report again
    Post edited by CatBooklady (US1) on
  • steel101 (US1)steel101 (US1) Member Posts: 15
    they said they fixed it.....yesterday was getting stuff for supporting...not today...and today is dragon day
  • BLACK WIDOW7 (US1)BLACK WIDOW7 (US1) Member Posts: 46
    Yep, they screwed up on the dragon fiasco crap. I won't be doing an more dragons unless I want to lose troops and get nothing in return.
    I  attacked  9  dragons   yesterday &  won  and  lost  about a million troops  so    wont be    doing  dragons anymore....  my  hero's   returned  to  my castle   and  0 in the  hospital a   flipping  ripoff !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Sign In to comment.