Home Technical Support

Vault

I read the description and it says it protects resources from being looted.  But it does not say what percentage.  Does it really do what it says?

Comments

• Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 421
    Yes it does indeed protect resource but it would indeed be nice if how much was protected per level.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    So there are 15 levels to the vault, and each one lets you have more "safe" resources. Level 1 is 3,500 of each resource, and level 15 tops out at 73,000.

-Popeye
  • Nyterose (US1)Nyterose (US1) Member Posts: 20
    Is it possible that in game the description could tell you how much safe resources you will have when it comes time to build next level of the vault?
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335
    I think that is in the information  when you open the window to upgrade it.
  • Nyterose (US1)Nyterose (US1) Member Posts: 20
    No it isn't.  Gives nothing specific like how much it protects just that it does.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    The team doesn't really want use to give out all of the numbers, but you can get a good idea by looking at the ranges I posted previously.

-Popeye
  • FrostQueen (US1)FrostQueen (US1) Member Posts: 58
    Wow - so instead of being helpful you need to play secret squirrel. Now that's amazing. Lets see the TEAM has a building that is suppose to have something in it for players that you want them to build but you wont give them details but scketchy ones at best to tell them what the thing will hold in it's building levels. I wouldnt expect anything less from you people. I can ONLY GUESS then it's distributed equally  ( which it may entirely NOT be)
    during it's build to the final level that it's approximately 5000 per level at a rough estimate  AFTER level 1.
    Geesus why not just tell people so they know if they REALLY want to put the building supplies into the thing or not.
Sign In to comment.