Home Technical Support

Help

I cannot log in maintenance has been showing all day is this correct or is it just me.

Comments

• ogdub (US1)ogdub (US1) Member Posts: 7
    Ive been trying again in a few minutes for 8 hours AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 225
    just you, maintenance ended a while ago
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335
    Yes, I have been able to log in for about the last 8 hours
  • SirMichaelR (US1)SirMichaelR (US1) Member Posts: 16
    We have a member who has been unable to log in for several weeks now.  He gets stuck at the first spinning sword as assets load.....and load.....and load.  He has waited hours and no relief.  Hope you are not stuck in that same loop.
  • Narruc (US1)Narruc (US1) Member Posts: 2
    that's where am at now stuck at the first spinning sword as assets load.....and load.....and load. 
      it worked fine yestreday what did you do ? 
  • Narruc (US1)Narruc (US1) Member Posts: 2
    HELLO 

when am i going to be able tro play again ??????????????/

am  now stuck at the first spinning sword as assets load.....and load.....and load

or i guess they dont give 2 chits about the players 
  • Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335

You can try using a different browser. Also make sure your Flash Player is up to date.

• FrostQueen (US1)FrostQueen (US1) Member Posts: 58
    As a response that tech support would give you - clear cashe and cookies  - do as the above players suggested and make sure your Flash Player is up to date. ( although that is probably not the issue try that anyway) Different browser - meh worth a try. Then if you're still having  no joy. Send tickets until you get an answer. It sounds like their server is not connecting to some of the outer clients. Same issue with the hospital problem. BUT THEY ARE TO INEPT to figure that out.
  • ogdub (US1)ogdub (US1) Member Posts: 7
    thanks frosty I lost a day but got in, :wink:
Sign In to comment.