Home Announcement Questions & Feedback

Feedback for Update - Military R&D

2»

Comments

• Augustus888 (US1)Augustus888 (US1) Member Posts: 15
    How long is the downtime for the new maintenance tonight?
  • Ant75 (US1)Ant75 (US1) Member Posts: 2
    Can't comment on the server is down forum, so going to do it here.  You said it was back up, but it is not!
  • Molly (AU1)Molly (AU1) Member Posts: 11
    Server down for an hour and a half last night, and has been down for the past two hours again today.

When will we be able to get back into the game.   Seriously thinking of quitting and moving on
  • Ant75 (US1)Ant75 (US1) Member Posts: 2
    CM Popeye said:
    I take total and complete credit for getting this done. Good job me. Olive Oil will be so proud.

-Popeye
    So are you still taking credit for this one?  Over 8 hours of maintenance, pretty sure a lot of troops dead because of this and people going to quit the game......lol
  • tha beast3 (US1)tha beast3 (US1) Member Posts: 3
    This is ridiculous 10 hrs of maintenance! but u said its up? why blow smoke if it isnt true? 
  • tha beast3 (US1)tha beast3 (US1) Member Posts: 3
    say this isnt so ! no one knows or can even give an answer as to why the server is still down? how about instead of uprgrading petty stuff u all upgrade customer support and put more effort into keeping players playing this game....JS
  • Laurelee (US1)Laurelee (US1) Member Posts: 31
    Any idea when the game will be back up? It was down for maintenance when I went to bed 10 hours ago and was still down when I awoke 4 hours ago. Still down now.

Or am I the only one showing it down for maintenance in spite of clearing my cache and cookies?
    LaureLee
    Leader - Dragon Rebels Alliance
  • Katie Did (US1)Katie Did (US1) Member Posts: 14
    Not at all Laurelee, all the servers are down for the last 12 hours  :/
  • Spookster (US1)Spookster (US1) Member Posts: 7
    Well there goes the bonus for getting to level 15.  So close and yet so far away.
  • Scimatar (US1)Scimatar (US1) Member Posts: 16
    yes the ever increasing cost of health care
  • So .. is the forum broken now too, or have they started deleting our posts? Because I posted about an hour ago on this topic and I see my comment is now gone. Oh well .. I'll just say it again, but in shorter more simpler terms to save time .. Is it REALLY that difficult for admins to take 30 SECONDS to say "We apologize for being down so long .. we are working on it and don't have a clue when it will be back up .. BUT we will compensate everyone for their lost troops and time."
  • Augustus888 (US1)Augustus888 (US1) Member Posts: 15
    The problem was with an update that caused unforeseen complications.  They are currently considering rolling back the servers prior to this update.  It will not be resolved in the next several hours, and they will at least update us tomorrow (Euro time).

I don't work for Good Games.
  • Maxom (US1)Maxom (US1) Member Posts: 9
    They were hacked and saved paypal accounts were compromised.
  • redboys1 (GB1)redboys1 (GB1) Member Posts: 14
    yes two days of now whats going on our honor better not of been took of and all should be compinsated there men back and alliance tornaments and daily tornuments should be restarted
  • zaqxswcde (US1)zaqxswcde (US1) Member Posts: 1
    server has been down for nearly 24hrs...   Is the game dead?  Why is it down for so long?  When is the appox time/date to the system server return..?  I have left messages on nearly every forum and there is still no reply from anyone...    Some answers are needed and on a timely bases. 
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Hey guys, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Yesterday was a holiday here in Germany, so I was not aware that the servers had gone down. There were some technical issues that caused all of the game servers to go down. We are now in the process of rolling back all server to Wednesday around 1100CET, which means any progress made after that will unfortunately be lost. I will let you guys know more as I get more information.

-Popeye
  • Can't wait to see these in action but then most of us can't play or haven't played in over 12hrs. how long is this game going to be down for? Many will leave the game because of having to wait for servers to be up and running again and losing their patience. We haven't heard a peep from any of you yet. Please let us know something. xxx
  • Petra (GB1)Petra (GB1) Member Posts: 25
    Can't wait to see these in action but then most of us can't play or haven't played in over 12hrs. how long is this game going to be down for? Many will leave the game because of having to wait for servers to be up and running again and losing their patience. We haven't heard a peep from any of you yet. Please let us know something. xxx
    server roll back to Wednesday 11:00 CET 
  • boss2 (GB1)boss2 (GB1) Member Posts: 4
    Hi what is happening here? I send my 3 x Heros off to attack a castle and all 3 heros stop in the same place and wont move, I found that if I try to get them to move they stop after a short distant and have to keep doing this until I get them where I need them to be. . likewise after they have attacked a castle they will not return home. which can be a pain, as I send them home, go out and do what the wife need me to do, then return hoping to find them in my castle ready to be healed,  but no they are in some cases still 6 mins away. 
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    I am not sure what the issue could be here, but I will pass this information over to our bug team for investigation. Thanks for letting me know.

-Popeye
Sign In to comment.