Home Announcement Questions & Feedback

Discussion Regarding Major Changes

Comments

• werefish (AU1)werefish (AU1) Member Posts: 4
    Maxom.....people will stop paying if they have nobody to fight

• Tessira (US1)Tessira (US1) Member Posts: 2
    You just made it impossible for non coining players to play...  I know you think this is the correct form of action to take, but I promise you your servers will begin to empty.  The "little guys" now have absolutely no way to keep up, and it was hard enough as it was.  
  • werefish (AU1)werefish (AU1) Member Posts: 4
    paying customers wont stay if no-one to fight

• LORD JEFFREYS (US1)LORD JEFFREYS (US1) Member Posts: 17
    I AM AMAZED AT THE CRAZINESS OF THIS UPDATE .I HAVE 4 SLOTS IN HOSPITAL AND A HOUR AND A HALF TO HEAL . FINALLY GOT TO TIER 3 SWORDSMAN LAST NIGHT AND NOW OVER 30 MIN TO RECRUIT THEN HAVE TO WAIT 20 AND SOMETIMES MORE THAN 20 MIN ON ATTACK/DEFENSE.ILL NOT BE SPENDING NO MORE MONEY ON THIS GAME AND WILL ONLY BE SIGNING IN AND CHECKING TO SEE IF THESE CHANGES HAVE BEEN RESET.IF NOT IM QUITING HAPPENS EVERY GAME I GO TO THE DEVELOPERS ALWAYS SCREWS THE GAME UP.
  • Cerjio (US1)Cerjio (US1) Member Posts: 46
    edited 27.06.2016
    CM Popeye said:
    I see that the overwhelming feeling in the forums is strongly against the longer times. I feel the game needed to be slowed down somewhat, but it might be that things were slowed down a bit too much. I will talk to the game team today, and will be sharing what I have read in here with them to see if something can be done.

-Popeye
    Not this much man.  It's 4 time or even longer, I could see 1/2 of what it is now.  You guys didn't think things through of the people that can't play a lot.  Some of the people in my alliance only can play like a hour or 2 a day.  They even saying they are going to leave.  GG Devs
  • Hellbent60 (US1)Hellbent60 (US1) Member Posts: 6
    Allen Byers here is the first positive response to the new update.

With the new update I will now be forced to have to leave the computer while all my troops heal and live my real life. Makes me very happy. :(
  • Thor odinson (US1)Thor odinson (US1) Member Posts: 10
    I am a very active player. But I now find that it is going to be hard to be as active as I usually am, with these new ridiculous recruit/healing times. I would be attacking other people while I was upgrading my buildings, but now I can only attack one person while I am building. And I won't be able to help my team out as often as I would. I might as well attack one player, and then log off, cause its going to take all day to heal all of my troops. The attack times and the healing/recruiting times need to go back to where they were before. If all of these changes are ways of trying to get me to spend money, then forget it, I will not pay one red cent. This was such an enjoyable game before, now it is slowly becoming a pain in my side.
  • MeanDean (US1)MeanDean (US1) Member Posts: 30
    Wow ,you have really messed the game up big time . What are you thinking?  What was once a fun game to play has grown into a drudgery . Do you really think I want to stand around while a castle attack takes 25 minutes ? And now it takes forever to recruit and heal , which further kills off hunting for resourses .

Sorry ,but if this doesn't change ,I don't see many people sticking around .  Why don't you at least pretend to listen to what people have been saying for months now on how to improve the game? 

Terrible upgrades lately . I'm thinking of buying a kindle and reading for the rest of summer, right next to the pool . Bye .
  • waly (US1)waly (US1) Member Posts: 1
    this upgrade has ruined the game. they say you lose less honor. haven`t seen that yet. it`s almost impossible to get back the honor you lose each day and improve castle, recruit & buy boosters.
    it seems every upgrade is so you need to  buy gems to stay competitive.
    this is a war game. should need strategy yes but should be fast paced & exciting. the longer times have made this a slow, boring game.
    I see the end of a very good game coming.
  • GhenigisKhan (US1)GhenigisKhan (US1) Member Posts: 2
    Not sure who is making these changes but someone needs to recognize the long timers are killing the game off. Most of the players are gone or leaving. The game timers are not working and game is becoming dead with all the players are leaving. Not sure what the game developers need to do but this game needs big changes very quickly! The developers need to really think before changing!
  • The Raven (US1)The Raven (US1) Member Posts: 27
    Even if that is actually deleted. Just Do not buy more Gems. This is the only type that is understood here. Until the update undone. With us on the USA1 server PM's go around to all the leaders Alli cash purchases will cease.
    My Guild forever STEEL DRAGONS
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 225
    edited 27.06.2016
    Wow, I knew this update would be horrible, but never expected it to be this THIS BAD. Takes me 15.5 hours to build enough troops to fill 3 heroes. Wow, made everything take 4 times longer and to add to that make daily decay 1% less, amazing. Might be able to get 1 hit out of each kingdom a day.

I sincerely hope you have a way to rollback this update to before it ever came out.

Oh yeah, what's more? Let's slap on a 50% tile boost so you take MORE damage and it'll take you all day to rebuild from 1 hit. Great idea, let me slap myself on the back.

Oh cool, my treasury is broken now because I upgraded it, you know the glitch you guys fixed weeks ago? Ha.
  • Gnomer (US1)Gnomer (US1) Member Posts: 6
    What a strange choice y'all have made. Developing in the game requires frequent battles and now it is impossible to engage in frequent battles due to long wait times in the hospital. I suppose I could pay to get the army back but with such drastic and unpredictable changes to core game components you can't expect I would pay when I don't know what I'll get. If I bought gems last week based on a strategy that worked for existing game mechanics that money would have been wasted when the strategy stops working because you changed the rules. Why should I expect this will be any different today or next week? Bait-and-switch is not endearing.

What is the developer's target for per-player revenue? How much should I expect an entertaining game experience to cost per-week? Obviously developers deserve to get paid for producing a good game but if you think you'll get $100.00 a day to revive troops you're out of your mind.

As the system is set now all production slots in the castle must be dedicated to food to support an army of sufficient strength to make progress in levels, against enemies players, engage in tournaments, etc. This requires all other resources be obtained from attacks on other players and marauders. But that strategy fails when it takes so long to recruit or heal troops (and as mentioned above only a fool would buy gems at the moment).

What good is a war strategy game if no one is willing to fight because they have to hoard their army for fear of spending days or weeks rebuilding?
Sign In to comment.