Discussion Regarding Major Changes

Comments

• Mamma Panza (US1)Mamma Panza (US1) Member Posts: 2
    sorry @Cm Popeye
    but the patience is going down gradually as time goes and not only to me, to all people! >:)

• stewen (US1)stewen (US1) Member Posts: 10
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys, a statement will  be going up shortly that I am sure you are all waiting for. I am sorry to have kept you waiting as I know this is important to you.

-Popeye

just where are you going to post your :statement"?
  • Haidut (BG1)Haidut (BG1) Member Posts: 3
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys, a statement will  be going up shortly that I am sure you are all waiting for. I am sorry to have kept you waiting as I know this is important to you.

-Popeye
    This statement is supposed to be a piece of art, having in mind how long it takes to write it....
  • flyingpig (US1)flyingpig (US1) Member Posts: 50
    Its like healing troops, takes forever.  waiting and waiting.......
  • flyingpig (US1)flyingpig (US1) Member Posts: 50
    He should have used gems to write it
    CM Popeye said:

-Popeye

just where are you going to post your :statement"?

just when are you going to post your statement? define "shortly"!  It has been 2 days and 3 hours waiting.
  • Ksedinio (RU1)Ksedinio (RU1) Member Posts: 21
    Russian server have a maintaince incoming with some changes though we havent got info on changes yet
    Я не согласен ни с одним вашим словом, но готов умереть за ваше право их говорить.
  • Jillian (NL1)Jillian (NL1) Member Posts: 224
    I'm sure @CM Popeye is working on it.

That it takes time just shows the seriousness of their ongoing discussions regarding all the complaints.

Jillian
  • Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 225
    edited 29.06.2016
    Well @CM Popeye

Shouldn't have bothered writing a big statement. He could've summed it all up in 1 line.
    "Your feedback was taken into consideration, and we decided to ignore it, the changes will not be reverted, and will stay on course to destroying our game."

@Ksedinio (RU1)

Only update I can think of is the game ending one, where they increase recruiting and healing times by a massive amount, if you're server hasn't gotten that update yet.
  • CatBooklady (US1)CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 75
    @CM Popeye Thank you for ignoring your active players and our feedback. Go ahead and cater to those "casual" or part time players. They won't be buying your gems either, since there will be no one left to play against. And they really are not interested in LoH; or they'd be playing more, don't you think?

Already I've gotten 2 PMs from players saying good bye to me, because they've left the game. Way to go, Popeye.

Well, it may be time to find a new game to play - and not farmville - while it takes 8 hours to heal my troops since  can't afford to buy gems. Or I could get back to reading 8 - 10 hours a days. Got burnt out on that hobby, though. And daytime TV is awful. What else can a slightly disabled retired woman  do to pass the day and evening? I love the people I've met in my alliance and probably will come on for an hour to fill my hospitals
    and leave for 8 while my troops heal.

WORDAMENT looks fun, so does the jigsaw puzzle app.
  • Getos (US1)Getos (US1) Member Posts: 95
    Please remove this from ur description "Combining fast-paced action with strategic empire building, "
    This is now scamming the new players. It is no longer fast-paced

how many other post saying farewell have you deleted besides mine?
  • mjrissues (US1)mjrissues (US1) Member Posts: 2
    Interesting that no one yet seems to realize that with the complexity and subtle nuances of this game that it would tend weed out those who are unable or unwilling to figure out all the intricacies of this game.  How ever you all seem to place a lot of stock in those who no longer play and give money to this game, while those here.....  The long timers and those devoted to this game get such a small say in what happens. 

Those who have succeeded at this game are very intelligent and seem to be very good with numbers.  These are the same people who need to know where and what percentages your data is coming from before they believe anyone. 

I have read the "logins" haven't gone down much.....  My few days of I have had I would log in 2 or 3 times, and played for several hours at a time.  I login probably twice as many times now and am off in 5 or 10 minutes out of sheer frustration.  All this data collecting you say do maybe try polling the ACTIVE players....   And start with how many people have quit the game in your alliance in the last 10 days.  My answer would be 6...  or 11%,  Many, like myself, are looking for another game as fun as this one used to be.....   so.....  sooner than later I will be gone as well...  If that's another 11% then in a month you will have lost almost a quarter of your active players....  And how long will someone stick around trying to figure out how this game works that's now been turned upside down if all their friends are gone....???

Just sayin'......   doesn't seem like that has been addressed yet.   Good friends on this server....  really the only reason I am still here.....  PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!

• fyi the longer something takes to do the less enjoyable it becomes

• Hmmmm.... There are times I wish my wife felt that way..
  • beasty (US1)beasty (US1) Member Posts: 49
    I was told to give you guys the benefit of a doubt and try the new way, after several days, your new way sucks. everyone in my clan hates it also. I guess you guys have never heard the saying, " the customer is always right" I one hope is that everyone continues to boycott buy gems and bring the management to they're knees.
  • Amberly (BG1)Amberly (BG1) Member Posts: 4
    Yesterday I asked to delete my account and still it is online!!! Are there any available GM who will delete it?!!!!
    GM Popeye, please read your msg. Thanks.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Yesterday I asked to delete my account and still it is online!!! Are there any available GM who will delete it?!!!!
    GM Popeye, please read your msg. Thanks.
    You will have to contact support in order to get your account deleted.

-Popeye
Sign In to comment.