Home Announcement Questions & Feedback

Discussion: Update 22.07.2016 - Message the Masses

Comments

• Laurelee (US1)Laurelee (US1) Member Posts: 31
    CM Popeye said:
    If you guys are having the blank map problem, please log out, clear your cache, and then log back in. This should clear it up.

-Popeye
    This did not work for me. I logged off, emptied my cache, deleted all cookies and still cannot see anything on any of the maps.
    LaureLee
    Leader - Dragon Rebels Alliance
  • TheVon1 (NL1)TheVon1 (NL1) Member Posts: 12
    CM Popeye said:
    If you guys are having the blank map problem, please log out, clear your cache, and then log back in. This should clear it up.

-Popeye
    Did this and stil have the same problem.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Can someone screenshot what the world map looks like for you when you get a chance? We don't have the issue here.

-Popeye
    CM Popeye said:
    Can someone screenshot what the world map looks like for you when you get a chance? We don't have the issue here.

-Popeye
    http://prntscr.com/bw3xvi

Thanks @TheVon1 (NL1) Is this in all kingdoms?

-Popeye
    CM Popeye said:
    Thanks @TheVon1 (NL1) Is this in all kingdoms?

-Popeye
    Yes it is

• AlexHU (HU1)AlexHU (HU1) Member Posts: 37
    CM Popeye said:

-Popeye
    http://prntscr.com/bw3xvi

same problem
    Alright guys, the team is on it and expect to have it fixed soon. I will keep you posted.

-Popeye
  • akylo (GR1)akylo (GR1) Member Posts: 1
    same me , i have blank map, re logged,clear everything, nothing.....
  • PlayBells (US1)PlayBells (US1) Member Posts: 6
    I have no castles and my 2 heroes that were in battle at the time the update started are stuck and can not recall the. 
    We have now been able to reproduce the blank map issue, and will have it fixed soon! It is being caused be an error in flash, and is not happening on all accounts.

-Popeye
    Which means some of us can be attacked and our alliance members can't see us to defend.
    LaureLee
    Hotfix will be rolled out in e few minutes that will fix the blank world map issue!!

-Popeye
    Hotfix is done. Please clear your cache and log back in for it to work.

-Popeye
  • Saimaidar (US1)Saimaidar (US1) Member Posts: 421
    edited 22.07.2016
    It looks like the mass messaging system is only partially working one of my alliance members got the text a few blank messages and some an option to send a new message but no  initial message.

Okay tested a second time seems to have looked a little better, but have to wait for more to log on to see how well it is working across the board.
    It looks like the mass messaging system is only partially working one of my alliance members got the text a few blank messages and some an option to send a new message but no  initial message.

Okay tested a second time seems to have looked a little better, but have to wait for more to log on to see how well it is working across the board.
    Only a couple of my members are actually able to read the message. For the rest, when they open the message it actually opens a blank reply message.
    LaureLee
  • LegendOfHonor (NL1)LegendOfHonor (NL1) Member Posts: 34
    Popeye, will there ever be a graphical visible border on the map where you can see how far your hero can travel? maybe from that point you could introduce zone-based features :)
  • Lepew (US1)Lepew (US1) Member Posts: 25
    edited 23.07.2016
    i ran the caves twice today in all realms. The first time through, I was at level 1/2. the second time, i was at level 2/2 in high but in the other realms I remained at level 1/2.
    I'm also having problems with the mass mail. sometimes I can read the message, but sometimes I get a blank reply message.
    Also, my gift box is on 0, but clicking on it does nothing.
    Also, not getting the 50% defense bonus when supporting. It says I got it on the report, but no, I didn't get it.
    Post edited by Lepew (US1) on
  • aXBlackDeathXa (US1)aXBlackDeathXa (US1) Member Posts: 38
    Has there been any consideration of a fat client?  Wouldn't the game perform better if all the visuals were cached locally?
  • Lepew (US1)Lepew (US1) Member Posts: 25
    edited 23.07.2016
    Got on today and my cave level in high is at level 0/2. Last night it was 2/2. Could you please explain Popeye?

revised
    I just noticed that my cave in high says level 2 when I hover over it.  So the level 0/2 must mean I need to hit it 2 more times to advance to level 3. However, the other realms didn't advance to level 2 yesterday even though I hit them twice.
    Post edited by Lepew (US1) on
Sign In to comment.