Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

Alliance Reports section?

I have played games similar to this game that have alliance reporting. This way all alliance members can see who is attacking who and who is attacking alliance members. Would be nice to be able to see the outcomes of defense and attacks of all members in the alliance. An alliance Alert message saying your alliance is under attack would be cool too. I love this game and play daily.:)

Comments

• Raffles (US1)Raffles (US1) Member Posts: 335

I like the idea of having a report, especially for the alliance leaders. It would really be helpful for those situations where someone is claiming one of the clan hit an someone in a supposedly friendly alliance.

As to the alliance Alert message, isn't that what he Action List is for?

• ObeyMe (US1)ObeyMe (US1) Member Posts: 18
    Yes on action list you have to look at all actions. An alert banner would be better because it would be instant. This could be a tower feature as well. 
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    This is something that will surely be implemented later on down the road. I can't give any kind of timeline atm, but I will ask for more information.

-Popeye
  • ObeyMe (US1)ObeyMe (US1) Member Posts: 18
    Thanks Popeye this will greatly enhance the game. If a member says they were attacked we can look at the reports to verify. 
Sign In to comment.