Home US Technical Support

..tile bonus..

..y am i no longer getn 50% atak bonus ..jus sent a force of 320k against a plains target ..simple math sez that should go up to 480k right? ..only went up to 350k which made the battle go from a win to a loss ..wtf eh??

Comments

• Rambo4 (US1)Rambo4 (US1) Member Posts: 225
    edited 12.08.2016
    50% of the attack stat of you're infantry, it doesn't increase the health stat
    Post edited by Rambo4 (US1) on
  • kapn_jack (US1)kapn_jack (US1) Member Posts: 62
    @Rambo4 ..my comment sez nothin about health ..only atak stats
    edited 11.08.2016
    @kapn_jack (US1)

You're total number is attack + health, so the 50% boost won't increase the number by 50% only the attack portion of the number goes up.
  • CatBooklady (US1)CatBooklady (US1) Member Posts: 75
    Its 50% more Honor attack or defense bonus. I get 50% more honor when I defend in trees or attack in trees. Attack bonuses Kapn Jack is talking about comes from upgrading troops or research  
    @CatBooklady (US1)

Tiles don't give 50% more honor..
  • Lepew (US1)Lepew (US1) Member Posts: 25
    Its a combat bonus which includes attack and health, so 320 should be 480.  This 50% hasn't worked right since they changed it months ago.  Sometimes it works while attacking but never works while defending.
    edited 12.08.2016
    The tile bonus doesn't include health, and the old tile bonus didn't include health either.

Or at least if it did it didn't work before either.
  • Shafaet (US1)Shafaet (US1) Member Posts: 49
    As few people have already mentioned, Tile bonus does not increase your attk damage or defense damage by 50%, it only increases the 50% attk damage and Defense damage of the specified troop, so for example in the forest tile you will get 50% boost to attack from Ranged troops only, and 50% defense boost to Infantry troops only.
  • Lepew (US1)Lepew (US1) Member Posts: 25
    The tile bonus doesn't include health, and the old tile bonus didn't include health either.

Or at least if it did it didn't work before either.

A while back, the COMBAT rating was damage and health combined, which is what you see when you hover over a hero or castle. Now they call it attack power and defense power. The tile bonus is a COMBAT bonus.

Whether it includes health or not, nothing is being added.
  • kapn_jack (US1)kapn_jack (US1) Member Posts: 62
    ..one thing is for sure ..y'all can't read for nothin ..nobody asked about freakn health or honor
  • Getos (US1)Getos (US1) Member Posts: 95
    @kapn_jack (US1) @Lepew (US1) @Rambo4 (US1)   Let me explain it better to them at our alliance chat Rambo. The guys embarrass me on the forum  lol
Sign In to comment.