Home Technical Support

Moving Castle

Can someone explain to me how this is supposed to work and how it really works??

I've tried moving 4-5 tiles over and it doesn't happen meanwhile other players hop in, kill me, then hop away.  How is it some players can jump around at will and I can not???

Comments

• SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    You hope around really far.. It just depends where you are trying to hope to. For example if you are trying to hope to a location that is 400 tiles far you cannot. I dont know the distance yet. Another example is you can relocate really near someone castle. Keep in mind you could relocate to someone castle but not very near. If you are running from someone try a alliance. Try a allaince that will keep you safe.
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • ThorenCapria (US1)ThorenCapria (US1) Member Posts: 19
    Tried that.  It seems the ONLY time my castle moves is when I pick a location within site of my present location.  Tried it again today.  Tried one tile outside of site nothing.  Moved in one tile and it moved.  Something is definitely up with that.  I've tried going to a zone, killing everything there, putting all my units back in the castle then trying to move and NOTHING happens.  I go back and the area is STILL clear.  MANY BUGS with the program if you're not forking over money to play. 
  • Rand8 (US1)Rand8 (US1) Member Posts: 11
    I cannot move my castle. I have tried all sorts of different tiles - close, far. It always says I cannot move there and gives the same list of possible reasons. I'm a level 21 player. What is the problem? Also, I cannot go to the World Map in the Ice Mountain Kingdom - all I get is a black screen - not matter how long I wait, and refreshing the screen doesn't help. These 2 things need to be fixed now if I'm going to continue in this game. Thank you.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Hey guys, We are aware of some issues with the moving castle feature, and the team is working to address it in the very near future. If you do have issues with this, please submit one ticket to the support team so they can get a better handle on how widespread this issue is.

-Popeye
    Tried to use email support on this issue and that bombed too. This is becoming really frustrating. I have wasted over 30000 gems trying to move my castle, and it only moved a few spaces. Help?!? email: [email protected]
    Is someone going to replace the wasted gems I used trying to move my castle? Over 30000. Please help?!?
  • SmokeyAnon (US1)SmokeyAnon (US1) Member Posts: 347
    They've been taking a long time because there all pretty much on vacation. I am 100% certain you will get respond or if not update your ticket by simply answer back again to the same ticket. 
    Hello, My name is Smokey. Private Message me if you need anything within the game. PS: I don't work for the company.
  • whome (US1)whome (US1) Member Posts: 1
    How do you open a ticket? I cannot find it anywhere that I've looked
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Community Manager Posts: 1,308
    Hey @whome (US1) You can submit a ticket in the settings menu by clicking on the ? once you expand the menu.

-Popeye
  • winter (NL1)winter (NL1) Member Posts: 2
    Yeah really frustating, Tried many times to move, all different options done, but very bad result. If an alliance you have found and you're not part of an other alliance, because they refused, that you bacome a new member, you pay for somebody else fun. So the game will be dead over one year, I think, because of onfrendly alliances. I am now attacked more than 8 times each day, but I can't move the castel to get away. My progress in the play is very small and ibacome very frustrating
Sign In to comment.